• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eberbachl
    • May 2014
    • Doreen

My NL GLS

Hi Everyone,

As some of you might have read I picked up my first Pajero last week!

It's an NL GLS 3.5lt, now with 120,000km on the clock. Extras include ARB bar, Roo Lites, Uniden UH500SX radio and a minor torsion bar tweak.

Loving it so far - it's very neat and drives really well! The stock Clarion head unit and 6 CD stacker seems to have some intermittent button issues, so I'll most likely upgrade the head unit followed by speakers at some point.

I uninstalled the old Nokia in car hands free kit and electronic brake controller yesterday and mounted a mic bracket for the UHF. Only other thing really on the to do list is some decent tyres to replace the Wrangler HTs. I might keep the Wranglers on the stock alloys and have a second set of AT or MTs.

Anyway, here are some pics... I hope you like my new Paj!

Last edited by Eberbachl; 10-06-14, 07:02 PM.
  • kreyzgym
    • Mar 2012
    • Melbourne

that is awesome!
    1989 NG single cab ute. 33" Federals, ARB bar & completely incomplete

Comment

• _jp_
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2013
      • Adelaide Hills, SA

That looks in great nick and bugger all KMs too. Any idea on the history of this fine specimen?
      NW GLXR - SOLD
      --------------
      EVO 6 TME

Comment

• Eberbachl
        • May 2014
        • Doreen

Thanks - it is awesome... I'm rapt!

It's got a full service history. Two owners prior to me. First owner was a guy who worked for Boral who had it as a company car, then it was bought by an older gent after that. By the looks of the outstanding condition of the accessories I can only guess that the older gent installed them not too long ago. When I took out the brake controller yesterday the corrugated trunking housing the trailer cable under the car was like new... no road grime on it at all. He did very low kms in it over the years. The service history shows regular servicing, but very few kms from year to year from about 2003 onwards, and the story goes (according to the dealer anyway) was that the guy was getting too old to climb up in and out of it and to drive a manual, so he traded it in on a smaller auto.

I picked it up for $7500 with a trade in on my old EF Falcon. Pretty happy about that.

Can't wait to get back into the bush and get some camping done with the kids!

Comment

• MoreliaMatt
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2013
          • Adelaide

That's an awesome looking truck mate, you've gotta be stoked!
          | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
          | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
          | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
          | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

• geopaj
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2007
            • Adelaide

Awesome NL. You should get plenty of good miles out of it! (My NL has done more than 200,000km more than yours and is still going strong)
            Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Eberbachl
              • May 2014
              • Doreen

Thanks

Looking forward to putting some kays on it! If the longevity of some of the older Pajeros I see is anything to go by this'll do us for ages!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X