Below Nav Bar

Collapse

$120 EBAY LED Spotlights (Stedi Replica?) install and test (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

$120 EBAY LED Spotlights (Stedi Replica?) install and test (video)

Hi all,

I picked myself up a set of LED spotties to throw on the Paj to replace my old narva 175 ultimates.

After changing over to LED head lights and having the obligatory light bar up front, the little narvas were standing out like dogs balls with their pissy yellow light.

In search of a set of spots that would compete with the light bar , I went browsing ebay and found a set that were very similar to a set of stedis I was looking at.

For a 120 bucks, I thought they were worth a roll of the dice. I figured the deep dish lenses would work well for a decent throw rather than spread.

These guys are only 7 inch to fit on the bullbar under my light bar to try and keep me legal.

Nothing higher than the bull bar and nothing forward of it either.

In the end, I'm super happy with these and they do a pretty good job of throwing a good spot beam to compliment the spread of the bar. The improvement is obvious over the old narvas

I doubt they get anywhere near the 1600 odd meters as marketed but even on their own, they produce a slight spread and provide a really nice light.
    They also come with some lenses that can turn them into a spread if you like

Of course with this much light out front, it comes back to you from street signs.

I'll also add the video to the sticky in the gen 4 section here

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...1&d=1568373268

here's the video as always. it's not much of a how to since the other lights were already installed, so it was a cut and shut type install. so it's more of a look at the lights, if you're in the market. (link to the lights in the video description if youre interested')

cheers Brett
    Attached Files
  • disco stu
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2018
    • Wollongong

Thanks for letting us all know. I'm interested to see how they go over the longer term. It seems the weak points of any led light is the driver, so keen to know what this one is like

Comment

• denmonkey
      • Oct 2017
      • Newcastle NSW

sup Stu,

got that right mate. I've had led light stuff in the past that's all very bloody exciting when first fitted and tried but the real test is how they go long term.

Unfortunately, I can't rush that one to find out.

If you don't hear anything from me, theyre still going strong, if they do shit themselves, I'll be back to share the news.

I'm keen to see them after a water crossing or 2 .

crossing my fingers.

Comment

• disco stu
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2018
        • Wollongong

Sounds good, cheers. I'll be in the market for some myself soon enough so it's good to hear a report on some

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X