Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 21-09-15
Valued Member

Default Hill Hold Function on Gen 4 Pajero

Hill holder in Gen4:
- stop on hill & hold with foot brake
- put auto selector into manual mode & push up to select 2nd gear
- take foot off brake (it should hold, but test your car with nothing behind just in case)
- as you press the accelerator, pull the selector into 1st gear & drive off

I suspect they don't put it in the manual due to the steps involved & possible consequences if someone gets it wrong.

PS - I'll also post this in the Gen 4 thread where it belongs.
Old 21-09-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fester View Post
The adjuster is the trip meter knob sticking out of the cluster, just twist it.
Thank you from me also, did notice last week dash lights seemed dim but put it down to old age and failing eye sight. It's no wonder I spend so much time on this forum there is so much information here.
Old 21-09-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4x2 View Post
Thank you from me also, did notice last week dash lights seemed dim but put it down to old age and failing eye sight. It's no wonder I spend so much time on this forum there is so much information here.
Haha, I have to admit that I had to try and remember where it was only last weekend. Car detailer must have knocked it down and wife was complaining. I got in to drive it that night and I was looking everywhere trying to remember where it was. Basically hadn't touched the dimmer since buying the car a couple of years ago.
Old 08-11-15

Default Dash light issue

Hi guys ,
I just came across this thread and thought to post my issue to see if you guys have come across it before which is related to dash lights.

I have done a bit of mod on my dash over the past few years and everything has been working fine till recently .

I have noticed that if I switch my lights on at night once I get in to the car all the dash lights , radio , heater lights come on normally and I can even drive for hours with no issue .

However , If stop and switch the engine and head lights off and then start the head lights on again then the heater and radio lights lights (only) will not come on again . This only seem to effect the lighting on these two componenets but not the functionality as radio and heater/ aircon work fine . The solution is to let the car switched off for an hour then switch on the lights and everything is back to normal .

It is almost if there is a single relay controlling the lights on the heater and radio only which is faulty but it is only restricted to these two components .appreciate any feed back .
image.jpg
Old 01-07-19

Talking

Sweet.....
Another problem solved ✅✅