• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theoffroaders
    • Jul 2012
    • Adelaide

Redarc Towpro Elite

I currently have a Tekonsha Prodigy P3 EBC installed in my 2010 NT Pajero and I want to change it to the Redarc Towpro Elite. Where have people located the switch/dial? I have two spots, one next to the seat heater switches and the other next to the ASC/Reversing sonar switch. I don’t want to put it next to the T/Bar. If anyone has any pictures that would be handy. I also have the MM EBC loom installed.
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

I put the dial on the blank that is next to the ASC button. The good thing is that I can see it easily through the lower left hand steering wheel bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Sydney

I have a pic in this post:https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...9&postcount=85

Easy to locate without having to look for it.
      NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• Stinky
        • Jul 2007
        • Gladstone, qld

Originally posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
        I have a pic in this post:https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...9&postcount=85

Easy to locate without having to look for it.
        I have mine in the same place in my NX. I think I may have stolen the ides from you.
        Cheers,, Mike.
        The story so far.....03 NP with fruit -Sold.
        My15 NX. ARB Steel Bar. LED spots. Dobinson MRR lift. Outback Exhaust Fat Pipe. Intervolt DC Pro Dual Battery setup. Provent. SPi module. MM4X4 Lockup Mate, Paddle Mate & Paddle Shift. Mako 12,000 winch with Dyneema.

I'm the boss of my marriage.....my wife said i could say that!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X