• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

Tesla Cybertruck Launched

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
  • Onsan
    • Aug 2019
    • Townsville

I’m keen to see an electric 4WD market, but that is one ugly car.
    2011 NW Pajero Platinum

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2016
      • Greater Sydney

That may happen but outback touring will stop.

Comment

• littleriver
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2013
        • Queensland

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
        That may happen but outback touring will stop.
        Slowly but surely more charge stations are popping up ...

We were in NZ Queenstown and attached to an old shake was a charge station...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• littleriver
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2013
          • Queensland

If you're thinking of trying an electric car, you might be nervous about charging it. We break down the basics in this simply yet informative charging guide.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2016
            • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
            Slowly but surely more charge stations are popping up ...

We were in NZ Queenstown and attached to an old shake was a charge station...

Good grief.

Queenstown NZ is not the Simpson, The French Line, The Cape, Googs Track etc.

Comment

• littleriver
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2013
              • Queensland

Good grief.

Queenstown NZ is not the Simpson, The French Line, The Cape, Googs Track etc.

Look at the charge maps it may surprise you ...

Comment

• Drewan
                • Apr 2017
                • Adelaide

If you believe that map I know a nice chap from Nigeria that would like a chat, think hes a prince or something
                Over capitalized NK.I'm running out of things to add to it it died , now a SWB NJ with all the good stuff from the NK on it .

Comment

• geopaj
                  Valued Member
                  • Jul 2007
                  • Adelaide

Originally posted by Drewan View Post
                  If you believe that map I know a nice chap from Nigeria that would like a chat, think hes a prince or something
                  Even if you take the map at face value, the charge points are Marla, Birdsville, and Hawker. (Birdsville to Hawker is 750ish km). That will be pushing it for us Adelaide residents.

Pretty awesome technology though
                  Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Dicko1
                    Valued Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by Drewan View Post

So what entries are false? I delved deeper into it and all seems legit.
                    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
                      Valued Member
                      • Aug 2016
                      • Greater Sydney

I have no idea how many vehicles fill up at Birdsville.

If they have four charging stations and each vehicle takes 4 to 5 hours to charge means when a convoy of 6 turn up they have 8 to 10 hours sitting on their backsides. Pity the poor drivers that arrive behind them.

Comment

• littleriver
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • Queensland

I have no idea how many vehicles fill up at Birdsville.

If they have four charging stations and each vehicle takes 4 to 5 hours to charge means when a convoy of 6 turn up they have 8 to 10 hours sitting on their backsides. Pity the poor drivers that arrive behind them.
                        The technology is always improving and also the charge times ...

The Tesla Model 3 is Australia’s most popular electric vehicle. Its success overseas signals things to come, and could be the turning point of the EV market in Australia.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
                          Valued Member
                          • Aug 2016
                          • Greater Sydney

3 phase power, is capable of delivering 11kW, or around 55km of range per hour of charge. On single phase power, its maximum output is 7.2kW, which can give around 35km of range per hour of charge.

Wow. One hour of charge will give me 55ks and I guess that doesn't include low range.

9 minutes pumping diesel gives me 600ks and that includes walking in and paying for it.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                            Valued Member
                            • Jun 2019
                            • Brisbane

3 phase power, is capable of delivering 11kW, or around 55km of range per hour of charge. On single phase power, its maximum output is 7.2kW, which can give around 35km of range per hour of charge.

Wow. One hour of charge will give me 55ks and I guess that doesn't include low range.

9 minutes pumping diesel gives me 600ks and that includes walking in and paying for it.
                            Make sure only to travel outside school holidays & plan ur charge ups at 4.00am, beat the crowds!
                            Last edited by Jasonmc73; 24-11-19, 09:41 PM.
                            Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
                              Valued Member
                              • May 2017
                              • Sydney

I’m curious how this “bulletproof” truck would go here in Australia with pedestrian safety ADRS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X