• Show
Clear All
  • binda
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2013
    • rocky

GEN 3 manual transmission workshop manual

Hi guys,

I'm at a bit of a loose end as to finding a manual transmission workshop manual. I have a number of different manuals but all cover the automatic transmission and not the manual.

I just dropped the box down to replace a transfer case sensor and noticed the rubber seal around the gearstick is torn. I'm hoping there is another level of protection below this inside the box.

It looks like I can service this part through the top by removing the centre console inside the cabin but its highlighted again to me that I need a manual for the manual transmission.

Can anyone point me to a link, maybe? Every one I've found is for Gen2 transmissions or the gen3 auto transmission.

Thanks in advance you bunch of champions.
    04 NP DiD
    Dobinsons shocks and spring - 2" lift with full bush kit, 285/75R16 KO3 BF Goodrich Muddies, IPF 900 Lights, 42" LED lightbar, Snorkel, DIY 3/4 Roof Rack, Milford Cargo Barrier, Single Mass Flywheel Clutch Conversion, using Samsung Galaxy 10 as my GPS device, OziExplorer for Android, wikicamps app to find all the good camp sites. My Travel Blog . My Photography Site . Expedition 4LowDrive
  • GHendo
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Northern NSW

Mate, I've got a couple of PDF files that came on one of those $10 DVD's you buy off the Internet with Manuals on them. If you PM me with your email address I might be able to send you something.

Cheers

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X