Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Rough idle or normal?

Coming from a diesel Terracan that idled very smoothly I am surprised that my NW seems fairly coarse at idle. It it normal to be able to feel vibrations through the seat at idle? Speed on tacho seems to be spot on 700 RPM - it almost feels like it should be just a tad faster.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithyv View Post
Coming from a diesel Terracan that idled very smoothly I am surprised that my NW seems fairly coarse at idle. It it normal to be able to feel vibrations through the seat at idle? Speed on tacho seems to be spot on 700 RPM - it almost feels like it should be just a tad faster.
Engine mounts, they are notorious for failing on pajeros, had mine replaced at 92k, different car, 700 is about right.
2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, BFG KO all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.
Old 1 Week Ago

Okay. I'm going in Monday to have my passenger side airbag replaced under the recall (previous owner had not done it). I'll be requesting the service manager come out to see what they think of the idle..