• Show
Clear All
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

AEE S60 Shotbox

G'day folks,

Does anybody have one of these camera's? I just bought one and the instructions and videos on how to use it are pretty poor I think. Im photographically challenged which does not help. If you own one and live in the Essendon area or north west Melbourne area in general and are happy to tutor this knuckle head, I would be most grateful! The S71 operates the same as far as Im aware.

Cheers,

Matt.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

If someone knows of a good video tutorial for the S60, that would probably do the trick. So far I can only see the AEE users tutorial and its average in the extreme! GOPRO have about 50 different options for this type of thing. But you pay for it so that is to be expected, plus they have been around for a lot longer.

Matt.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• NTX
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Its worth mentioning that I picked up the camera for $111.00 The s71 which is the same but 4K costs about $250.00. Pretty much a direct competitor for the Gopro.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X