Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 22-02-20

Default Rear wheel upper protector

Hi guys i have a NW2013 platinum.
My Wife wants the factory black cover with the Mitsubishi silver logo on it that fastens to the main white wheel cover at the top ti hide the top of the spare.
It is the same shape as the 2015 on wards not round but it squares of at the top.
They don't make that cover for the nw anymore.
I have the after market lift kit for the spare wheel to clear the trailer tow ball.
We both don't like the cheap round ones that just tie onto the bottom of the wheel.
Just wondering if any one has a spare lying around in good nick or knows some one to ask , just the factory one looks so much better
Old 22-02-20
Valued Member

If anyone would have them it's this company.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/eagleaut...ml?_nkw=pajero
Old 22-02-20
Valued Member

If you are talking about the top cover they added to the NX, I believe it has to be removed if the spare wheel lift kit is fitted - I think they even include the soft vinyl cover with the NX lift kit.

I just checked my car & it looks like the standard size tyre is too close to the cover if I fitted the lift kit.

So unfortunately I think you would only be able to have the cover or the lift kit, not both.
Old 23-02-20

Thanks guys . i do remeber asking for the lift kit and hard Factory cover at the time they had 3 left but it was going to cost over 600 bucks from Mitsubishi so i said not right now. asked again 3 months later no one has any
Old 23-02-20
Valued Member

Spot is correct. If you fit the lift kit, the top cover has to be removed. Mines sitting in the garage waiting for when I decide to sell the car.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.