• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smoke
    • May 2019
    • TRINITY BEACH

My NS Diesel

Hi guys I am Smoke from Cairns,

I have emigrated to Oz last year from the Netherlands and I always dreamt of buying a full size 4WD, however due to the nice Dutch tax regime this was always a illusion for me, for comparison: a pajero 3.2 diesel would cost me 4000 dollars annually in Rego there.. So trust me, Australia isn't that bad.

So when I came to Oz I decided it was time to find one that suits our needs, we use it more as a daily driver and offroad cruiser and we don't do any real hard core offroading. I test driven a older model Pajero [NM gen 3], a 2004 Prado and this 2008 NS Pajero. Was right on budget and I was impressed in terms of handling compared to the Prado, which was overpriced too imo. So we bought it cruised over 20.000km in it last year without any problems. It's a 3.2 diesel auto and it did just over 200.000. Had it pre purchase inspected and the mechanic was impressed by the condition and maintenance of the car.

Upgrades:

Dual Batteries
    10.1 Inch Android 8.1 screen
    Alloy Factory bullbar
    rear view camera
    Tinted Windows
    Whole new tailgate and spare wheel holder installed due to rear ender, only scratches and dents but needed to be replaced.
    Set of Maxxtraxx which I want to carry on the roofrack later on.

Wishlist

Spotties and ledbar
    Snorkel
    roofrack and rooftoptent
    lift kit
    new tires
    DPF delete pipe and 3" stainless exhaust system
    bashplates and rocksliders
    Engine Chip
    New Coms

I am going to do everything overtime. save up and buy some upgrades sometimes. Next year in July we want to do Cape York.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Smoke; 22-05-19, 04:50 PM.
  • 98NL GL
    • Oct 2011
    • Cairns

Hi Smoke,

Welcome to Australia from another Mitsubishi Tragic. That's my car.

Nice ride you have.
    XSWAT 1998 NL GL, 3.5L MANUAL, 2" OME 50 mm Lift, MAXXIS 751 33X12.5R15 on CSA N26 RIMS with -11 OFFSET, UNIDEN UHF, NARVA 175 SPOTTIES, AIRCON & RADIO/CD,......CONVERTED to SEVEN SEATER, Manual Hubs (ex tritton)
    1990 NG SWB 2.5 TDI AUTO JAPAN IMPORT, 33s, LIGHT BAR, GEN 2 IDLER & PITMAN ARMS. PLANS - Dual Battery.
    1999 NL SWB 2.8 TDI AUTO JAPAN IMPORT, INVECS TIPTRONIC AUTOMATIC GEARBOX, ARB BULLBAR, DUAL BATTERY, SPOTTIES, ROOF RACK.
    2016 MY16 PAJERO GLX AUTO DID GRAPHITE COLOR STOCK

Comment

• Smoke
      • May 2019
      • TRINITY BEACH

Originally posted by 98NL GL View Post
      Hi Smoke,

Welcome to Australia from another Mitsubishi Tragic. That's my car.

Nice ride you have.
      Thanks mate.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X