Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Other Makes including Toyota Nissan etc

Other Makes including Toyota Nissan etc Discussion on pro's and con's of other makes and models.

Old 19-09-15
Valued Member

Default 4X4 Releases from Jaguar and Land Rover

https://youtu.be/OhrQCzX3bcE
Old 19-09-15
Banned

Jaguar/Land rover they can release all they want this little chook would never be seen dead in one of those pompous pommy interbred Indian oil leaking poo buckets .

Just saying
Old 19-09-15

Hi bacon, I have had 6 new Land Rovers over the last 18 years, and mate, Iím with you.

I would never buy another Land Rover.

My latest, a 2007 Range Rover Vogueís suspension literally, not figuratively, but literally fell apart on the production line and the idiots at Land Rover never picked it up, and that was just the start of problems.

24 hours after driving the heap out of the showroom, systems started failing, so I nursed it to the first service, where I was told by the dealership, that they had contacted LRA and were informed that the issues were caused by ware and tare and as such, not covered by the warranty.

The Range Rover was just over 3 months old, and there is a hell of a lot more to this heap and itís many, MANY faults and I still have it but it finally broke down for the last time, 20 months ago, and it has not turned a wheel since.

This was a brand new $170,000 vehicle that came from the factory as a deathtrap and did not come with a warranty, so again bacon, Iím with you.
Old 19-09-15
Banned

Old 19-09-15
Valued Member

great to know
we nearly bought the Land Rover Defender instead of the Challenger
I feel a lot better now
Old 20-09-15

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivesafe View Post
Hi bacon, I have had 6 new Land Rovers over the last 18 years, and mate, Iím with you.

I would never buy another Land Rover.

My latest, a 2007 Range Rover Vogueís suspension literally, not figuratively, but literally fell apart on the production line and the idiots at Land Rover never picked it up, and that was just the start of problems.

24 hours after driving the heap out of the showroom, systems started failing, so I nursed it to the first service, where I was told by the dealership, that they had contacted LRA and were informed that the issues were caused by ware and tare and as such, not covered by the warranty.

The Range Rover was just over 3 months old, and there is a hell of a lot more to this heap and itís many, MANY faults and I still have it but it finally broke down for the last time, 20 months ago, and it has not turned a wheel since.

This was a brand new $170,000 vehicle that came from the factory as a deathtrap and did not come with a warranty, so again bacon, Iím with you.
You are persistant Drivesafe, 6 LR's! I only lasted one, a disco 3 TDI HSE but it did take me two goes at Jeeps before I learnt that lesson!

Before-2005 NP GLX Auto DiD Cooper ST Maxx
2008 200 series V8 petrol Sahara BFG MT KM2, 2009 ML GLXR Triton DiD Auto Toyo MTR Cooper ST, 2007 Unlimited Wrangler Manual BFG MT KM2, 2004 Hilux SR5 Dual Cab V6 Toyo OPATs, 2007 LR Disco 3 HSE Tdi General Grabber AT, 2005 100 Series V8 Sahara Cooper ATR / STC, 2004 NP V6 Exceed GO11 Yokohama, 2002 XL7 Suzuki Vitara BFG AT KO, 2000 Jackaroo SE V6 BFG AT KO , 1996 TJ Wrangler BFG MT
Live it like it's your last!