Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Other Makes including Toyota Nissan etc

Other Makes including Toyota Nissan etc Discussion on pro's and con's of other makes and models.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

- x1

I enjoy his channel.

Can't take it too seriously

He talks favourably about Mitsubishi

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Jeez this guy is even more objectionable than last time I watched him. What’s with the lowest of low brow presentation?
MM Lockup mate. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with Light Force Spotties. Provent catch can. LED interior lights.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithyv View Post
Jeez this guy is even more objectionable than last time I watched him. What’s with the lowest of low brow presentation?
It is is shame that JC has chosen a "populist bogan" form of delivery for valid information.
Maybe this is what it takes to get noticed, if so it is a sad situation.

OJ.
2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

He’s not so noticed in the YouTube world with 295k subscribers ...

His language is a bit of an embarrassment... and even down grading of politics is unacceptable ... if only concentrating on a small majority is a poor effort... and his saving thousands of new car price is a joke .. I can see a deformation act coming his way in the next to near future ... they may even ban him from YouTube ... he even bags the poor guy whom bought the LR for choosing his next car .. like wtf ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

He could have done that video in a way that didn't imply that everyone involved with cars are douche bags! If that guy just felt wronged by LR he surely now feels like an idiot after the video also....way to alienate your customer.....

He seems to do good research and have valid info, but he just always seems to deliver in some overconfident bogan way that takes away from his credibility

I gather the guy who bought that car was looking for something classy to suit an image. The only people I know who've bought recent land rovers do it for that reason, they don't offer anything over and above anything else. To then want a Skoda seems to confirm that. I don't think he would be happy driving around in some crappy non European car