• Show
Clear All
  • Lifeisntshort
    • Mar 2019
    • camberwell

Brake Hardware

Hello Everyone

This is my first post....

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but i couldn't find anything on another thread.

I am doing a overhaul of the rear drum brakes on my 1994 Pajero 2.8L Diesel ( I have a leaking wheel cylinder)

i have sourced an ordered most parts that i need, however i am finding very difficult to source the brake hardware eg return springs and pivot pins etc please see photo for a idea (this is for different vehicle however)

i have tried Amayama but having trouble with my Vin as my model is a V36W and i can't find that option.

Any help with this or link to parts would be wonderful.

Many thanks

Alex
    Attached Files
  • Dongskie2
    • Dec 2016
    • Manila & Berwick

If all else isnt available, the wrecking yard has lots to offer.
    Nothing beats Doing It Yourself.... Tuned 4M40 and 4D56T WIP

Comment

• TomW
      • Mar 2017
      • Melbourne

A lot of brake parts are pretty generic and used across a number of different makes and models, probably the easiest thing to do is take the parts to a local brake shop and get equivalent replacements. Failing that a wreckers yard is a good option, just make sure the parts are not pre ruined. Assuming you are located in Camberwell, Melbourne I have had good luck with Northern Brakes and Clutch, Kensington in the past.

Comment

• aussieguy
        • Oct 2015
        • Brisbane

Looking for genuine OEM Rear wheel brake for 1996 - 1997 Mitsubishi PAJERO/MONTERO V36V (EUR sales region, , 1880174-164725)? Check on MegaZip at discounted price from manufacturers' warehouses in Japan, USA, UAE. Detailed diagrams & catalogues. Worldwide shipping. Easy to find parts & order online. Buy now!

As far as I know, all brakes on Gen 2 are either size for 15" rims or 16" rims with 16" rims have slightly larger diameter brakes, so the assemble parts are identical.
        05/97 NK 3.5L DOHC - DEAD
        02/00 NL 3.5L SOHC

Comment

• scottjgailey
          • May 2019
          • Vancouver

Originally posted by aussieguy View Post
          https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dl...763464-4763464

As far as I know, all brakes on Gen 2 are either size for 15" rims or 16" rims with 16" rims have slightly larger diameter brakes, so the assemble parts are identical.
          Great resource, thanks for posting this.

I've been trying to figure out exactly how much overlap there is between my 1991 SWB 2.5 TD here in Vancouver, B.C., and the Montero; I'm able to source Montero parts quite easily, but Pajero parts are all handled by the few MIJ monopoly shops around here, and they're charging a premium.

Comment

• disco stu
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2018
            • Wollongong

On rockauto they have a little flag to indicate what countries model the part applies to, and being USA based they often indicate Canadian cars. Different name for same car though, so not sure if it would include yours, but might be worth having a look on there. They also don't have the diesel it seems (or not for 1999) but I've been buying heaps of parts there for mine for massively cheaper prices than Australia

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X