X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gas55
    • Apr 2015
    • Port Macquarie

The Pajero was sold in America as the Montero, till 2006 and was basically the same as ours.
    At the moment, to my knowledge they only sell the Outlander and the Eclipse as SUV's.
    But there is talk of maybe the Pajero Sport appearing in 2020, or there could be some other variant from the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance. They would have to come up with some thing really good to beat the number of Jeeps on the road over there.
    The few time I have been to the U.S. I always come back with heaps of Meguires products- $6-$7 for stuff that costs about $29 here, from Walmart.
    A carpenter told me that he knows of two blokes who went over and bought heaps of DeWalt or Milwauke battery tools. Most electrical chargers now can range from 110-250 volt, so they just cut the plug off and fit one of ours. (apparently black is 'live' wire in the U.S.)
    Greg.
    Greg

Comment

• disco stu
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2018
      • Wollongong

I was going to say the same as Gas about most electrical things being 110-240v these days, just check the label on the back.

I would add shoes to the list. The ones I buy here for over $200 are $100 or under over there. Anything outdoor related. If walmart still sells the $1 spinnerbaits can you pick me up 40 please! They worked great on the cod here, compared to other brands.

Ammo is cheap, just put it at the bottom of your bag for the plane trip-they won't care

For a lot of parts, postage from Rockauto isn't too bad, so unless you need them. But in saying that, things like 02 sensors can be really cheap over there compared to here.

Comment

• Trojan
        • Jan 2013
        • Coconuts

The Caesar dressing is not negotiable
        Troy
        04 GLS DID Auto, Bilstein & Lovells 2 inch HD, Bushskinz I/C & Sump Guard, Pielli Scorpion ATR 265/70/R16 P, Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB 2DIN
        17 NX Exceed, Steel OEM Bar (Gone and not missed)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X