• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticky
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

SA- Jakem Farm 10 April 2016

A few of us have decided to have a day at Jakem Farm near Callington.

We will be arriving at 9:30 and the cost is $50/ vehicle

Jakem Farm have asked that all vehicles have Sand Flags fitted. There should be mud, hills and plenty of fun for all.

BYO lunch

Meeting place
    We will be meeting at Bunnings Mt Barker, just off the freeway about 9:00am and using UHF 12

Attendees

geopaj
    m_and_m
    nj swb & Mate
    Letsgoplaces
    Twisted 32
    Old Jack & his Apprentice
    MoreliaMatt

To Confirm

Disclaimer

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"
    Last edited by ticky; 10-04-16, 12:01 PM.
    2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel
  • Aussie_Dan
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Cairns

Sounds good. I will confirm as the date gets closer however don't hold a place for me if numbers are limited and somebody else needs a spot.
    April is going to be a hectic month for me and i'm not certain how it is all going to play out as of yet....
    Cheers, Dan.
    2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• dave60
      • Jul 2013
      • Adelaide

I reckon I should be right for the 10th April, please put me on the Attendee list

Cheers Dave
      2013 pb challenger xls, nudge bar, CB, dash cam, Allin H/D towbar, roof bars, EGR mod, bushskinz, catch can, 23" light bar, awning, home made draws and fridge slide.

Comment

• geopaj
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2007
        • Adelaide

Looking forward to it. Steve, thanks for initiating our next trip
        Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• letsgoplaces
          • Jul 2014
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
          Looking forward to it. Steve, thanks for initiating our next trip
          x2 Thanks Steve for getting the ball rolling

Looking forward to the day

John

Comment

• ticky
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2015
            • Adelaide

Dave 60 is added to the list.

Thanks for your support fellas but I couldnt have done it without all the help I received from Justin.

Steve
            2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• ticky
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2015
              • Adelaide

Post #1 updated

Comment

• m_and_m
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2010
                • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Looking forward to it Steve.
                Not had a chance to get out and 4x4 for way too long.
                2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
                Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• ticky
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2015
                  • Adelaide

I know what you mean buddy, the last time I went off road was when we went to the mouth at Christmas, and you were OS for that one. It was a great day from a social aspect, but not the greatest 4WDing day we have had.

My son Dave came with me and now he is saving for his own 4WD. You may meet him up at Jakems, I think he is planning on coming with me on most trips now. Dave already knows Dark&Stormy interdependently of our group and they have another mate Pete with a Prado that may come along yet.

Looking forward to catching up again mate.

Steve

Comment

• m_and_m
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2010

Good to hear the 4x4 bug is passing down a generation.
                    I introduced a friend to it, and next thing you know he's bought himself a gen 1 pajero , for $900.
                    Am currently OS...again, but this time i'll definitely be around for Jakem. Lets see if Letsgoplaces will live up to his name this time
                    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• letsgoplaces
                      • Jul 2014
                      • Adelaide

Jakem Farm is written on the calendar.... on the correct day, so yep, I will go places well unless a big hill stops me or a muddy puddle or...

It has been far too long since I've shifted my stubby stick

John

Comment

• dave60
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Adelaide

Ticky,

Are we limited to numbers of vehicles on this day as I have mate (Leigh) that would like to come along in his Landcruiser.
                        2013 pb challenger xls, nudge bar, CB, dash cam, Allin H/D towbar, roof bars, EGR mod, bushskinz, catch can, 23" light bar, awning, home made draws and fridge slide.

Comment

• twisted32
                          • Jan 2015
                          • Adelaide

Keen to come along for a look too.
                          MY14 GLX Pajero DID auto with Lift, 265/70 R17 Yoki X-AT's, Full Bushskinz plates , Scotts Rods 3" TBE, Johnny Tig FMIC, TME ECU remap, Provent, OL Bullbar, Ironman 9500lbs winch, dual batteries, Lockup mate lite, nomad valve body, aeroflow AF72-6000 transmission cooler with 9" fan and radiator cooler bypass, 3.15 reduction gears, traction contol mod (on/off), Uniden 8080S, flappy paddles, Rhino flat rack mounted on ARB rails, 42" Stedi ST3K light bar and custom drawers

Comment

• m_and_m
                            Valued Member
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by letsgoplaces View Post
                            It has been far too long since I've shifted my stubby stick
                            Reminds me that i still havent sorted out the issue i have with my stubby sticky. Flashing orange CD that is

Comment

• ticky
                              Valued Member
                              • Jan 2015
                              • Adelaide

Dave 60 i have added Leigh to the list.

Twisted 32 you are also added. I have added you to the starters list but if you are still unsure, can you let me know please.

Steve

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X