• Show
Clear All
  • kleinh17
    • Aug 2016
    • Germany

Dash mat / protector with pockets?

Hi,
    I am searching for a dash mat with pockets like this one here:

Above is not available for Pajero, any idea of another similar product fitting the Pajero (Gen 4)?

Thanks.
    Pajero V80 2016 (NX) 3.2 DiD, OME 914/918 springs with 90006/90033 shocks, Cooper S/T Maxx 265/70R17, DIY side steps, Rhino Rack rails and Upracks roof rack, Darche HighView RTT, LED working lights, backdoor table (nothing wrong with me, Ronny)
  • JoshF
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008
    • Brisbane

get a standard dash mat and something like this

NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
    Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• Peterng
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2013
      • Northern Rivers NSW

I thought about getting one of these for a while, but talking to an mate who is an emergency services employee...
      I changed my mind...
      He reminded me of loose objects located on the the dash or attached to the dash (mobile phones / iPads) that have come loose in an accident and have hit occupants in the upper body parts.
      Not a nice look...

Comment

• Pushbike
        • Jun 2017
        • Sydney

Dash mat

Hi,
        Re latest discussion on dash mats.
        At the far right and far left near the window pillars there is a vent? .
        Do the commercial dash mats cover these vents?
        e.g.
        GLX GLS VRX EXCEED 10/2006 to 2019 BLACK. DASH MAT MITSUBISHI PAJERO NS NT NW. This mat suits all Pajero models from 10/2006 to Current 2019. The Dash MATE® is unique in that it does not have a hard backing.

I requested this info from supplier but so far no answer
        Pajero NX GLX MY17, OEM Rubber mats, OEM Towbar and tongue, After market Rev. Sensors, MSA4x4 seat covers, OEM nudge bar.

Remember the science demonstration of a table covered with mouse traps loaded with ping pong balls and the teacher drops a ping pong ball into the middle.
        Well, the ball has been dropped.

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
          Valued Member
          • May 2017
          • Sydney

Originally posted by Pushbike View Post
          Hi,
          Re latest discussion on dash mats.
          At the far right and far left near the window pillars there is a vent? .
          Do the commercial dash mats cover these vents?
          e.g.
          GLX GLS VRX EXCEED 10/2006 to 2019 BLACK. DASH MAT MITSUBISHI PAJERO NS NT NW. This mat suits all Pajero models from 10/2006 to Current 2019. The Dash MATE® is unique in that it does not have a hard backing.

I requested this info from supplier but so far no answer

I’ve never seen a commercial dash mat that covers vents provided it’s for the correct model.

I have a chevron dash mat in my NX and it’s great. The only complaint I have is a minor one, being that the little hole that is pre punched (just push out a little circle) doesn’t perfectly line up with the red alarm light near the bottom of the windscreen in the middle of the dash. But then again, I haven’t secured down the dash mat or anything and maybe that would improve it. (I’ve never secured a moulded dash mat before including on my MX5s, now all long gone, where the moulded dash mats happily stayed on the dash even with roof down.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pushbike
            • Jun 2017
            • Sydney

Hi HeavyPizzaz,
            Thanks for your reply, another question, on the advert. photo it shows what maybe a "copyright watermark" or is it an actual logo print on the dash mat?
            Preferably the top of the mat would be clear of logos.
            Pajero NX GLX MY17, OEM Rubber mats, OEM Towbar and tongue, After market Rev. Sensors, MSA4x4 seat covers, OEM nudge bar.

Remember the science demonstration of a table covered with mouse traps loaded with ping pong balls and the teacher drops a ping pong ball into the middle.

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
              Valued Member
              • May 2017
              • Sydney

Originally posted by Pushbike View Post
              Hi HeavyPizzaz,
              Thanks for your reply, another question, on the advert. photo it shows what maybe a "copyright watermark" or is it an actual logo print on the dash mat?
              Preferably the top of the mat would be clear of logos.

Hey mate no logos on the dash mat apart from a single Shevron tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Onslow
                Valued Member
                • Aug 2007
                • Perth, Western Australia

This type of thing is always an option, as long as it isnt situated in an area that may affect the airbag operation.

I had a look at them today and they have 50mm velcro around the edges to secure to a dash mat.
                NOW SOLD: NW MY2014 VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, Rhino Rack Roof Rack, Sandgrabber Floor Mats, Safari Snorkel, Warn XP9.5S Winch, ARB Bull Bar, Bushskinz Underbody Protection, Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Firestone Airbags, Off Road Systems Rear Shelf, Boab 40Lt Water Tank, Cooper LT265/65x17 ST-Maxx Tyres, Uniden 7760 UHF Radio, LRA 58LT Long Range Tank, ARB Intensity Spotlights, Redarc BCDC Dual Battery System, Taipan XP 3in Exhaust System, Recaro Seats.

Comment

• Pushbike
                  • Jun 2017
                  • Sydney

HeavyPizzaz,
                  Great I'll order one today. Onslows' suggestion re velcro attached pouch is a good idea. Maybe a vinyl pencil case with zipper plus sew on a couple of velcro strips, cost about $3.00.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X