Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Makes you wonder what else can go wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scouter1
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2013
    • Sydney NSW

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
    Mt Wellington above Hobart in Tasmania has a number of radio towers located adjacent to the lookout car park. The local RACT depot in Hobart calls it the Bermuda Triangle because of the number of modern cars that won't start due to radio frequency interference with electronic systems https://www.wellingtonpark.org.au/as...nformation.pdf

Cheers,
    Stephen
    2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• Ian H
      Valued Member
      • May 2015
      • Melbourne

Originally posted by Scouter1 View Post
      of the number of modern cars that won't start due to radio frequency interference with electronic systems
      Modern cars eh ? I'll be up there in a few weeks, expecting absolutely no problems with the Paj
      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Sydney

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
        Modern cars eh ? I'll be up there in a few weeks, expecting absolutely no problems with the Paj
        Bah ha ha. Probably won't be able to clear the nag screen at all.
        NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X