• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TC.Barky
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2011
    • Melbourne

tracks around townsville

hey all, I'm up in townsville at the moment. without the paj sadly but I've been offered a 2 day old Ford Ranger to have a play with muahaha. after easy/moderate tracks in the local area (no panel damage please!). preferably similar to high country (steep but well maintained without significant washouts)
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
  • Downunder35m
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2011
    • Near Melbourne

Ford??
    For obese rude drivers ?
    Have a look at the local service stations, they should have some good maps of the area.
    And if you break it do it the american way:
    Give it a good clean and drop it at the dealer when they are really busy (takes some people to make them busy if you need to),
    park the car so the damaged parts are not to be seen,
    give them the key and run off....
    '94 2.8TD, 2" lift, low mount winch, bullbar, roofrack, UHF, custom drawers, HID spotties, cam, GPS....
    Password for all my files: downunder

Comment

• green machine 4by 1
      • Sep 2012
      • frankston victoria

hey mate i strongly recomend the big black one that heads south can follow that about 4,000k's south lol
      Feint harted never a pig

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X