• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JNC
    • Nov 2013
    • Perth W.A.

My 2000 NM Exceed

Hi everyone new to the forum and pajero scene. just bought my first 4x4 and couldn't be happier. so thought id post some pics.

not many mods other than some HID spotties and a cb but definitely more to come.

2000 NM Exceed General Grabber AT2 tyres, Oricom UHF, Prorack roof rack, 2din pioneer dvd deck,

Mods To Come. 2iinch lift, roof basket, ARB bull bar & winch
  • JNC
    • Nov 2013
    • Perth W.A.

ive added a few more mods to the car in the last week
    car was due for some tyres so decided to go with the general grabber at2

added some weather shields from ebay

and moved the ac controls to the lower din to make room for 2din dvd screen

just got back from Margaret River so here is a few snaps from down there

2000 NM Exceed General Grabber AT2 tyres, Oricom UHF, Prorack roof rack, 2din pioneer dvd deck,

Comment

• hobbo
      Valued Member
      • May 2009
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Welcome Dude, Great Pictures! Enjoy the Forum.
      NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

• magic
        • Jan 2013
        • Sydney

great pics! Was actually looking at some of those weathershields myself, are they easy enough to fit?
        '02 NM GLX 3.2 DiD Manual
        Bullbar, 2'' Ultimate Suspension, Cooper AT3's, Spotties.

Comment

• JNC
          • Nov 2013
          • Perth W.A.

thanks guys. weather shields just stick on with 3m. only issue i had was the front passenger one didn't fit over the lip of the mirror mount properly but you can hardly notice it so doesn't bother me.

Comment

• bush dweller
            • Feb 2014
            • seymour vic

how are those general grabber tyres holding up, happy with them? there on my shortlist of new tyres soon.

Comment

• JNC
              • Nov 2013
              • Perth W.A.

Originally posted by bush dweller View Post
              how are those general grabber tyres holding up, happy with them? there on my shortlist of new tyres soon.
              im really happy with them. not a lot of road noise from them and havnt had any dramas off road with them. good all round tyre and cheap too. only cost me bout $1000 fitted

Comment

• bush dweller
                • Feb 2014
                • seymour vic

cheers, ill tick the box

Comment

• green monster
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • Adelaide

Nice colour,,, also snap with the stereo, ! Good units and I'm still finding out what it does, you can use custom backgrounds,, it's easy,
                  Cam
                  NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• green monster
                    Valued Member
                    • Apr 2008
                    • Adelaide

,,, the original green monster
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by green monster; 21-06-14, 09:08 PM.
                    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• JNC
                      • Nov 2013
                      • Perth W.A.

Originally posted by green monster View Post
                      Nice colour,,, also snap with the stereo, ! Good units and I'm still finding out what it does, you can use custom backgrounds,, it's easy,
                      Cam
                      not too sure bout the backgrounds havnt tried. mostly just play dvds or music videos on it. i love the colour. nice beast you got there yourself. mine will get there one day. hopefully get a lift kit after tax time.

Comment

• JNC
                        • Nov 2013
                        • Perth W.A.

been down to Margaret River couple of times in the last couple of months and few fun drives in the pines so here's some more pics

also just put some roof racks on today. going to add a basket and some spot lights to it in the next week.

Comment

• BrisVegas
                          Valued Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • Townsville, QLD

Originally posted by green monster View Post
                          ,,, the original green monster
                          yep, gotta love the green monsters!
                          'Shrek' 2002 NM GLS 2.8TD manual. ARB bar. HD King springs & Bilsteins. Bridgestone D674LT. Milford Cargo Barrier. Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards. Exedy solid flywheel. 25mm core radiator. 2.5" exhaust. Airtec snorkel. Engel MT45, Projecta 150A isolator, 120A AGM battery in 3rd row. ARB bar, Fyrlyts & 30" LED lightbar Pics + 2015 Isuzu MU-X with all the fruit.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X