• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rioflex
    • Mar 2012
    • Maitland NSW

LED Light Bar install

HI all you knowledgeable people,

I'm looking at installing a light bar on my 2012 NW and have a couple of questions,

1) What type of rocker switches fit in the dash slots, i purchased a NARVA switch which seem to be to large, and i want to keep everything looking like it belongs , and
    2) Does any one have a instal for idiots 101 so I tap into the high beam and correct wires.

Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Ross
    MY12 NW Platinum, DID, TJM Winch bar, 2" lift, Snorkel, Uniden 7760nb, Rhino Racks, Spare wheel lift, Redarc Electric Brakes, MM tow bar, Rhino 550 Roof pod,Alpine roof mounted DVD-Wireless headphones, Bridgestone D697's, Full set of Bushskinz underbody and rear bumper protection
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

Originally posted by rioflex View Post
    HI all you knowledgeable people,

I'm looking at installing a light bar on my 2012 NW and have a couple of questions,

1) What type of rocker switches fit in the dash slots, i purchased a NARVA switch which seem to be to large, and i want to keep everything looking like it belongs , and
    2) Does any one have a instal for idiots 101 so I tap into the high beam and correct wires.

Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Ross
    Try this http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=39600
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• rioflex
      • Mar 2012
      • Maitland NSW

Will do,

Cheers my.paj
      MY12 NW Platinum, DID, TJM Winch bar, 2" lift, Snorkel, Uniden 7760nb, Rhino Racks, Spare wheel lift, Redarc Electric Brakes, MM tow bar, Rhino 550 Roof pod,Alpine roof mounted DVD-Wireless headphones, Bridgestone D697's, Full set of Bushskinz underbody and rear bumper protection

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X