• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adzy84
    • May 2019
    • Adelaide

G'day

Hi there people, if all goes to plan this weekend I'll be joining the illustrious ranks of pajero owners
    It'll be my first 4x4 I've owned, I'm looking at swapping my 2008 lancer daily for a 91 nh lwb with a 2.5 td.
    My wife, kids and I are looking to get away more often, as we went on a short holiday to Victor harbor and came back home (adelaide) via rapid bay. In my wife's 7 seat captiva. Whilst decent enough on the highway, we went down a dirt road with it and I had instant regrets. So now we are looking to get something with a bit of off-road capability.
    This nh I'm hoping to get is a bit of a clean slate as regard to a modifications, only having an alloy bull bar, roof racks with basket and sunnies with maxxis bighorns in 33" I believe (have to check that when I get it)
    What modification path should I go down in setting her up for touring with our large family, eventually being self contained, reasonable towing capacity and getting off-road? Also I've been told and experienced the glory of the powerhouse that is the 4d56t, how to wind some more power out of it so postie bikes arent overtaking me on the highway?

Cheers all, thanks for reading my long winded intro haha. Will add pics and more info as i get it.
    91 nh poojero lwb gls 4d56t. 31" maxxis bighorns, black sunnies, standard suspension, poo brown interior, ugly ass Bull bar, uhf, aftermarket fooly sikk stereo, 9" kings spotties and 30" slim light bar on roof rack
  • aussieintas
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Sorell, Tasmania

Gday bud and welcome.

I'm sure others will come on and provide advice but probably basics to start with like a good service including all oils filters etc and checking/renewing suspension.
    2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...