• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Payero
    • Dec 2019
    • Melbourne

Essendon Mitsubishi

Had the lower control arm recall done early Jan, since then have had a clunk that has become more and more common.
    Dropped in today with no booking, hoping to make a time. They took the car, put it on the hoist and found the problem. The lower control arm had play - fault from factory.
    They replaced it then and there, I was out of there within the hour and they couldn’t apologise enough.
    I was happy to make a time and hope they could find it, was prepared for a chase as can be the case.
    Problem solved in an hour unannounced? I’ll take it.
    --
    2017 NX GLX - Ex Police
    Safari Snorkel, ARB Bar, Warn winch, Stedi Type X Pro driving lights, Falken Wildpeak at3w 265/70R17, Hayman Reece Towbar, Boos bash plates, GME UHF, EFS/kings 40mm lift, Wedgetail roof rack, Ironman awning, iDrive throttle controller, Bushskinz rock sliders, Department of the Interior rear drawers.
  • Pusspuss5
    • Aug 2014
    • Thomastown, Victoria

2014 NW VRX Di-D Auto 3.2 Cool Silver, SPVi MK3.1, IC/Sump Bushskinz, Internal LEDs, Donaldson aux filter kit #P903316, ScanGauge 11, GME TX3100 compact PnP CB radio, NW Foot rest, Mini 0806 dash-cam, Twin 6B&S Power to the rear, Century N70ZZLX MF battery

Comment

• Herman4x4
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2009
      • Melton, Victoria

That is great service.
      Cheers,
      Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
      Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X