• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDG350
    • Aug 2015
    • Mundaring WA

MMCS win!in WA

Had trouible with my mmcs-who hasn't? Found BJ Auto Sound 108 Beechboro Rd Bayswater Ph 0414 200 345 who fitted a replacement unit in 20 mins for $350.
  • dhula
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2012
    • South of Perth

What head unit did they fit
    Did they do speakers as well or just the head unit
    Do all the steering wheel controls still work
    What kind of navigation does it use/have
    Can it bluetooth music and phone

Any more info you can share would be greatly appreciated
    2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
    2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• MDG350
      • Aug 2015
      • Mundaring WA

MMCS within WA

they replaced head as in my 2010 Exceed. They had a large number of heads for various makes and models. The steering wheel controls work also reversing camera The existing speakers work. It came with a navigation disk - Aus 21. Have not tried bluetooth yet.

If you are interested I suggest you ring to see if he has what you require.
      Eric

Comment

• dhula
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2012
        • South of Perth

Sounds like you replaced a faulty MMCS with another MMCS.
        If so I've misunderstood your post as I thought you'd had MMCS replaced with something else.
        2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
        2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X