Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 5 Days Ago
Valued Member

So is letter legit. If i handed my pajero over to them and taken a lowball cash offer I would be sooo pissed off..
Old 5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Cruzin View Post
The NL plugs directly to the inflator and the NM uses a patch lead so you will need the skills and kahunas to patch in an aftermarket 2 pin plug.
If you are simply swapping an inflator from an NM into an NL, I don't understand why you need to patch the leads? Doesn't the plug on the NL lead fit the socket on the NM inflator? I thought the sockets on both inflators would be identical.

This is the NL module:

Old 4 Days Ago
Valued Member

[QUOTE=elcidra;629272]If you are simply swapping an inflator from an NM into an NL, I don't understand why you need to patch the leads? Doesn't the plug on the NL lead fit the socket on the NM inflator? I thought the sockets on both inflators would be identical./QUOTE]

The NM module has a patch lead on it that doesn't appear to have a release clip on it and a single use plug to stop people like me playing with them. The NM also doesn't have the metal clips to align and hold the plug.
Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Cruzin View Post
The NM module has a patch lead on it that doesn't appear to have a release clip on it and a single use plug to stop people like me playing with them. The NM also doesn't have the metal clips to align and hold the plug.
Thanks for explaining this.