• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

dealers for rhino trackmount fitment in Perth

Hi ya. Just curious if any gropers can forward leads on having a rhino track mount system fitted. I currently have a rhino 2 bar system and want a 3 bar set. My 2 bar set uses the genuine mma rack mount. Discussions on this site lead me to believe there can be issues with this system failing. Talking with the rhino guys at the show a couple of weekends back, I had this confirmed. They do not catalogue the mma mount for said reasons, but they do stock it if I wanted to go this way. So I need to check some pricing of having the track mount fitted. Any leads appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane.
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys
  • Cypher
    • Jul 2007
    • Perth

TJM in Oconnor have a good range of Rhino gear, and from what i can tell provide cost honest advice...NO afflilation with then at all
    NP VRX 2006 DID, Milford Cargo Barrier, 50mm lift, Dual Batteries, Uniden UHF, Tint, Helton shower system,TJM Bash Plates, Rhino bars and carrier.

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

Thanks cypher. Bit of a haul for me to get down there, but I'll give them a call for comparison (seeing as their head office in Brissy dont respond to emails)

Shane.
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Matatak
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2008
        • Perth

4x4 and More in Osborne Park are Rhino stockists i beleive.
        05 NP DiD Auto. 265/75R16, OME Suspension, ARB Dlx B/Bar, Warn Zeon 10-S, IPF HID's, Rear Drawer Setup, Pioneer Platform Rack, ARB 78l Fridge, GME TX3520SW UHF.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X