• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KiwiNTPajero
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2014
    • Wellington,New Zealand

an nz easter trip

pictures are one thousand words they say.You may have heard of the M O L E SWORTH STATION,NZ biggest farm at 180,787 hectare ,a couple of pics are there and another couple from a nearby DOC(dept of conservation) area called Maling Pass
    Some where in the M O L E SWORTH
    , on Flickr
    From the saddle in the Maling
    , on Flickr
    Maling and my brothers LC
    , on Flickr
    bit different from Aussie eh?
    Last edited by KiwiNTPajero; 11-04-15, 05:36 PM.
    2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
    BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

That's some stunning country out there. Gotta do NZ one year
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• bilgeboy
      Valued Member
      • May 2011
      • melbourne

you can take a picture with the crappiest camera at any NZ mountain range and get great results.
      I spent a week a long time ago driving from Queenstown to ChCh up the west coast past Frans Josef and Fox Glaciers. I was gobsmacked at how beautiful NZ is, and that was just a small part.

thanks for the photos they are brilliant.
      2008 VRX 25TH anniversary with lots of extras
      GONE! 1997 NK Pajero turbo diesel GLX 31" Maxxis bighorns/2'Lift/ARB Winchbar/ warn x9000/ IPF 900 Spots/GME UHF and a Jesus bar.

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

Been 40 years since I WAS IN nz. Absolutely stunning country. Great photos mate.
        Bet you,ll do a return trip...
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2014
          • Wellington,New Zealand

little canon point and shoot,i plan to return .Its a fairly expensive trip about $550 return on the ferry alone from NI to SI.If any of you make this trip the sandflies are persistent!
          BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2014
            • Wellington,New Zealand

Originally posted by bilgeboy View Post
            you can take a picture with the crappiest camera at any NZ mountain range and get great results.
            I spent a week a long time ago driving from Queenstown to ChCh up the west coast past Frans Josef and Fox Glaciers. I was gobsmacked at how beautiful NZ is, and that was just a small part.

thanks for the photos they are brilliant.
            you did travel one of the best parts tho!

Comment

• bilgeboy
              Valued Member
              • May 2011
              • melbourne

I had an olympus OM1 and an OM-10 on the trip, knocked out about 30 long exposures at fox glacier on a full moon. the glacier GLOWS a bluey white colour with the moonlight. I have never seen anything like it since. we even got a visit from a Kakapo!

got some great shots but unfortunately I lost both the prints and the negs in a house flood. some of the best photos Ive ever taken and Id love to go there again and do the same. dont think Ill se a kakapo though, not a lot of them left now.
              2008 VRX 25TH anniversary with lots of extras
              GONE! 1997 NK Pajero turbo diesel GLX 31" Maxxis bighorns/2'Lift/ARB Winchbar/ warn x9000/ IPF 900 Spots/GME UHF and a Jesus bar.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X