• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrmc47
    • Jul 2011
    • Wonthaggi

oil seals

looking for replacement part numbers for nl paj Manual gearbox transfer case tail shafts (both) oil seals
    OEM are hard to find...and when you do they are expensive as hell to freight to Aust
    cheers
    NL Pajero gls.. TJM pro locker...front LOKKA...full reco 4M40 manual ...rear drawers ..ARB bullbar...Kings awning..Kings 9" led lights...Kings lightbar...1200lb winch...75 litre Evakool Fridge...agm second battery...DRL's....40 channel UHF....2 x 128 Channel UHF / VHF Handhelds...Kings recovery gear...Thumper compresser...ARB locker compressor
  • gemster
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Gold Coast

If you can bunch up a heap of seals and Gaskets, you pay the same for postage for a bunch than a single item... Im pretty sure that they operate on weight...

I purchase a few Rocks and Minerals from the USA and that's what I have found... A single item costs around $35 to post, and if i purchase 2 or 3 items, im still charged $35 up to a certain point...

Where have you tried?
    Yes MM parts are expensive in Australia... Have you tried Repco and places like that for a price of Non Genuine, but good Quality seals?

Gemster....
    YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
    And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
    ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

• Kingbrown
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2012
      • Port Augusta - SA

Just having a stab at it by looking at PartSouq diagrams.
      Best guess would be 3231A038 (front) and 3231A047 (rear).
      Also Input shaft seal MR145792.

Each of them less than $9 from Amayama (plus total $9 postage).

I'd suggest you check the part no's yourself in case my identification of the model is wrong.
      2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• jrmc47
        • Jul 2011
        • Wonthaggi

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post
        Just having a stab at it by looking at PartSouq diagrams.
        Best guess would be 3231A038 (front) and 3231A047 (rear).
        Also Input shaft seal MR145792.

Each of them less than $9 from Amayama (plus total $9 postage).

I'd suggest you check the part no's yourself in case my identification of the model is wrong.
        thanks Kingbrown...ordered... xpress aust post(haha) 26.15 AUD
        NL Pajero gls.. TJM pro locker...front LOKKA...full reco 4M40 manual ...rear drawers ..ARB bullbar...Kings awning..Kings 9" led lights...Kings lightbar...1200lb winch...75 litre Evakool Fridge...agm second battery...DRL's....40 channel UHF....2 x 128 Channel UHF / VHF Handhelds...Kings recovery gear...Thumper compresser...ARB locker compressor

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X