• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cate03
    • Jun 2010
    • Sydney

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
    Don't think that is the case Carl. Ordering the vehicle you would have to specify you want a MY 2011. June 21 was only the release of the info!
    Dave
    Hi Dave, thanks for that.

Appears I'm in luck! Dealer got back to me this afternoon, confirmed it will be the MY11 spec even though perhaps priced through the MY10 pricelist (ordered 29th June) he didn't seem concerned, just happy to do a good deal.

This is a bonus for me as I didn't option Bluetooth and MY11 has it as standard equipment.

Happy days!

Cheers,
    Carl

Comment

• Dodger
      • Apr 2010

Yes, well I said back in March I was underwhelmed with the PB - all the useful stuff sacrificed for what?. Now paddle change - obviosly something essential for towing, off road, a "must have" for this type of vehicle - NOT. Good grief has MML lost the plot completely?

Comment

• scottwheels
        • Apr 2010
        • Darwin NT

I just thought I'd add that it appears MMAL have updated their website with the MY11 spec. No fanfare, just the change in colour selection and the updated spec.

*edit* and the XLS interior photo shows the tan leather option and no fake woodgrain in the door trims. Has Mitsubishi really done away with this? Please let it be true. I echo the sentiments of other posters and hope that the child restraint anchors have been relocated into the back of the 2nd row seats, but I think it's too much to hope for... It marrs an otherwise outstanding package. As for the paddles, they're a gimmick. You don't have to use them if you don't want to. Just leave it in "D" and the transmission will do the rest.
        Last edited by scottwheels; 05-08-10, 01:49 AM.
        '98 Nissan Terrano II 2.7TDi
        Soon to be replaced with a Challenger!

Comment

• zzkazu
          • Dec 2010
          • Giralang ACT

In the 4X4 Australian magazine it outlines that a New 2011 challenger model will be released first quarter 2011.

From what the article says and the picture outlines the following details:

new price $41490 manual $43,990 for auto

No diff lock or roof bars or silver mirrors.

Anybody have any other information?

Comment

• jimsiron
            • Feb 2010
            • Mildura, gateway to the outback

Originally posted by zzkazu View Post
            In the 4X4 Australian magazine it outlines that a New 2011 challenger model will be released first quarter 2011.

From what the article says and the picture outlines the following details:

new price $41490 manual $43,990 for auto

No diff lock or roof bars or silver mirrors.

Anybody have any other information?
            A base model under the LS I believe.
            2010 manual in Terra Rosa, ARB deluxe bar,Cibie Oscar lights, Redarc dual battery monitor, Factory mats throughout,Redarc remote brake controller, Electraphone UHF, MMA tow bar, Garmin Navman plus the Misses, and plenty of travelling music! Towing a 2011 Jayco Discovery 17.55.3 Outback.

Comment

• zzkazu
              • Dec 2010
              • Giralang ACT

That seems to be the case, three models now?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X