• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig76
    • Jun 2018
    • South Australia

Window 'pillar' rust.

Not sure if this is the right part name but my window pillar has some rust showing and I want to replace it. I have attached a photo to show exactly the part I am referring to. Does anyone know its correct name so I can search for a replacement? Regards...
    Attached Files
  • Doowrag
    • Jun 2008
    • Gympie Qld

Unusual spot for rust. Have you pulled the door rubber back on top of the door and checked for rust up there? That's where they usually start.

No sorry I don't know the part name
    2011 NT GLX - Hankooks, 2in Kings/Oztec, SmartBra, XTM Spotties, Warn XD9000, UHF, AutoMate, Ultraguage, Flat Rack, Awning, RedArc Dual Battery System... LOOKING TO BUY FACTORY SIDE STEPS...

Comment

• Craig76
      • Jun 2018
      • South Australia

Thanks for the reply - yes I checked the places you mentioned and no problems there. Only on this one side window.

Comment

• stumagoo
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2014
        • Perth WA S.O.R

that little bit should actually be removable a few bolts/screws, the rubber seal and the inner trim - it should come out so it can be repaired and painted or replaced with a good one from a wrecker or Mitsi
        1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
        *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
        1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• erad
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2015
          • Cooma NSW

I would call that the window guide for the Right Rear Door. Good luck trying to get on from Mitsubishi. I had an NL which got thumped up the rear, causing both from seats to collapse. The car was 3 yrs old and Mitsubishi claimed (or at least the panel beaters claimed) that they couldn't get new seats. 3 years old! I finished up getting Recaro seats.

Comment

• stumagoo
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2014
            • Perth WA S.O.R

Originally posted by erad View Post
            I would call that the window guide for the Right Rear Door. Good luck trying to get on from Mitsubishi. I had an NL which got thumped up the rear, causing both from seats to collapse. The car was 3 yrs old and Mitsubishi claimed (or at least the panel beaters claimed) that they couldn't get new seats. 3 years old! I finished up getting Recaro seats.

That name would be as good as any I can think of if asking for one.
            1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
            *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
            1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• vrx26
              • Sep 2014
              • Melbourne, Victoria

Originally posted by Craig76 View Post
              Not sure if this is the right part name but my window pillar has some rust showing and I want to replace it. I have attached a photo to show exactly the part I am referring to. Does anyone know its correct name so I can search for a replacement? Regards...

Check this one https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genu...LYV97W9J000671

Part no is MR436793 for R side, MR436794 is for L side as per diagram.
              09 NT Pajero Exceed V6 (OEM Nudge bar, Bonnet Protectors+Headlight Protectors, Stedi light bar, IDrive throttle controller, Lifted with Dobinson IMS Suspension)
              Bucket list: Bushkinz plates

Comment

• spot01
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2011
                • Adelaide

Originally posted by Craig76 View Post
                As you are in SA, I'd try Eddy Wreckers at Gillman.
                Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X