• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

I dont come here to admire the scenery..... I come to converse and read what others with a similar interest to my own are doing, have problems with and have solved issues..... I truely dont care what the layout is like the basic neccesities are here and it works well. I believe considering that money is outlayed for what we have and that migrating to a new platform can be a major headache for those doing it - its great the way it is....
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• Lazarus
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2008
      • Melbourne, Western suburbs

I have been member of ths forum for more than 10 years. In those 10 years I had pajeros, then some other cars, then pajeros and now again some other cars.
      And guess what? I still consider this forum my permanent internet home! Even when I didn’t even own a pajero I was still visiting here.

One of the best and friendliest places on the net.
      I am a member of heaps of other 4wd forums, like “new this.net”, “new that.net” type of forums but they dont even come close to this forum in regards to number of users, posts, activity, forum policies, friendly mods etc.

Pickle and the rest of the team please continue as you were. This forum is second to none.
      NW 2014 MY14 GLX-R, auto, BushSkinz bashplates, Pedders TrakRyder foam cell 2' lift, Falken AT3W LT, Rhino Pioneer 6 platform, flip key, Redarc BCDC40 and 135 amps lithium battery, Torque Pro OBD, EVC Throttle controller, ARB Compressor, LED lights (internal and outside), Uniden UHF, ARB Frontier 128L long range fuel tank.

Comment

• greybeard
        • Jan 2008
        • WA

That went as well as could be expected (with apologies to the late Peter Sallis)

Comment

• Trisome
          • Dec 2012
          • Bray Park

This forum is easy to use, it's always there to find how to fix something. Personally I have been able to navigate its old clunky pages, in fact I find them easy to use. Sure the photos are hard to load the first couple of times however all you have to do is go and search in the brown squishy pages and there are clear instructions on how to do it.

Trisome
          2007 VRX, Cold Air, HPD Intercooler, 3" Exhaust, Just Autos Tune, Lovels Springs, EFS Shockies.

Comment

• crash486
            • Jan 2018
            • Blackheath, NSW

I use tapatalk. It makes it easy on a phone etc and freshens up the look. You loose some info at a glance, like peoples location but way better than the web interface on my devices.

Crash486

Comment

• JoshF
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2008
              • Brisbane

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
              Facebook is useless for any discussion on a range of topics like forums provide. Searching Facebook for something is a pain and the posts get lost quickly. A forum like this provides a well structured set up of topics and even today, someone has looked up a thread from 2014 and posted a question. They've obviously done a search and found what they were looking for. Try doing that on Facebook.
              You can do a search on facebook within a group, but almost nobody does it as it is easier to ask the same questions over and over again, just look the the Pajero 4x4 drivers of Australia group where many of the answers are links back to this site
              NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
              Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• Ian H
                Valued Member
                • May 2015
                • Melbourne

Originally posted by JoshF View Post
                just look the the Pajero 4x4 drivers of Australia group where many of the answers are links back to this site
                My point exactly
                2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• tuffpajNT
                  • Dec 2014
                  • Darwin

This version of the platform is end of life, time to move away from a legacy product?
                  Without the members allowing public contributions this forum would be an empty shell.

Comment

• Dicko1
                    Valued Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by tuffpajNT View Post
                    This version of the platform is end of life, time to move away from a legacy product?
                    Without the members allowing public contributions this forum would be an empty shell.

Stop ya friggin whinging...
                    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Hatto
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2013
                      • Mandurah WA

Originally posted by dicko1 View Post
                      stop ya friggin whinging...
                      Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
                      ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• Ian H
                        Valued Member
                        • May 2015
                        • Melbourne

X3

Geez, get a life pal.
                        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• GHendo
                          Valued Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • Northern NSW

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
                          Stop ya friggin whinging...
                          X4

If you don't like it ... piss off.

Geoff
                          03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                            "2000"+ Valued Contributor
                            • May 2009
                            • Perth

Originally posted by tuffpajNT View Post

As would all forums, in fact.

Here comes the padlock

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Gus
                              Administrator
                              • Mar 2008
                              • Traralgon. Vic

Ok, That answers that then 🤔

Thanks all for your support of the Team. 🍺
                              VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                              NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2008
                                • Traralgon. Vic

Hi guys I think the message has been given time to close thread..

VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                                NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X