• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David45
    • Feb 2019
    • Brisbane

Can anyone tell me what these are?

Sorry, I appear to have posted this in the wrong section

On my just recently bought 2012 NW exceed, I've noticed these small apertures on the overhead panel. The owners handbook does not mention what they are. Can anyone tell me what they are please?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20190511154915.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	998592

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20190511154927.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	998593

They appear to have a small grill in the opening. There are two facing rear, and one facing front..
    Last edited by David45; 11-05-19, 05:21 PM.
  • David45
    • Feb 2019
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by David45 View Post
    Sorry, I appear to have posted this in the wrong section

On my just recently bought 2012 NW exceed, I've noticed these small apertures on the overhead panel. The owners handbook does not mention what they are. Can anyone tell me what they are please?

[ATTACH]41620[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]41621[/ATTACH]

They appear to have a small grill in the opening. There are two facing rear, and one facing front..
    I had a look at that link, I think you're right. That's the image they show. Thank you.

Comment

• Mike DiD
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007

Only in the Exceed.

In the GLS and GLX the have dummy grills over them. The alarm only works on door or bonnet opening without having been cancelled by opening the doors using the Remote.
      Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

• Keithyv
        Valued Member
        • May 2018
        • Perth

Mine has the dummy plugs (2014 GLX-R)

I used the driver's side to mount the mic for my head unit (works way better than the stock one which is on the passenger side close towards the windscreen).
        Attached Files
        2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
        MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• 4wdboat
          • Jan 2014
          • Stockton, Newcastle, NSW, Australia

What is the red led for?
          From the dealer:
          MY14 NW GLX-R Auto, graphite grey, tow ball, 18" alloys, rubber mats, window tinting.

Have add:
          ARB bulbar, Runva 11XP, Redarc Tow Pro, Milford Cargo Barrier, Bushskinz bash plates(intercooler, sump, gearbox and transfer case), Bushskinz rocksliders/sidesteps, two pairs of cross bar roof racks,

Comment

• Keithyv
            Valued Member
            • May 2018
            • Perth

Originally posted by 4wdboat View Post
            What is the red led for?
            Just for lighting.
            Means you can (sort of) see in the cab in the dark.
            2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
            MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X