Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 22-01-17

Default Help how to remove card holder from nx

He guys I would like to instal some switches in a card holder space but need help with removing some of the panels thanks
Old 22-01-17
Valued Member

I have some pictures in my build thread linked in my signature below. I removed all of the dash which although seems quite daunting at first, and looks it too once it's all out, is quite a simple job.

Others have got to the card holder without dismantling the dash but I think that option is a one way option, ie you will destroy the card holder. It is held in place by a screw, maybe two, accessed only from behind the panel to which it is attached.
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 22-01-17

God you got some stuff in your build.so do I need to take that much stuff of to get to card holder .... it's scary!!!!!
Old 22-01-17

Thanks Vlad not looking forward to do this