Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 31-10-08
Valued Member

Smile brown davis aux tank

hi all, just woundering if any of you guys, have had any trouble with this type of tank ie fuel smell , blow back at filling tank??. thanks
Old 31-10-08

I have not got an auxilary tank but have been looking.

Try LRA http://www.longrangeautomotive.com.a...itsubishi.html

TOTTIE the Blue Paj
'02 NM Exceed, Lovells shocks and springs 2" lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns MTs, ARB bull bar, 9500lb Warn winch with rope, snorkel, Lightforce driving lights, diff breathers, TJM sump & trannie bash plates, UHF, GPS, doovalackkies, fire exstinguisher, Rhino Rack & tray, Dual Batteries, whatchamicallits, Fourby Fitouts rear storage system, Engel 40L, fold down table, extractors

Old 31-10-08
Valued Member

I have the LR one.

It's easy to fill. Filling the main one is the issue!

I have to put the nozzle in upside down to fill the main tank and if it's a standard flow nozzle, it's a p.i.t.a. as it always cuts out. The high flow ones don't have the cut out.

Still worth it though.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Landrover Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL wagon. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.
Old 03-11-08
Valued Member

Send a message via Skype™ to steveandviv

I have a LRA tank and don't have an issue with either the front or back filler. I can get the nozzel in both and fill up flat out. I wonder if there was a change to the fill caps at some time. I've had mine three year now.

Anyway really work it. 81 extra fuel range is great. Syd to Bris with out stopping or anout 1000K per tank

Oh and really strong. Was out a Month ago on a tough track and came down har on the tank, hit rock. Have a real indent now and no leak at all, impressed........
2000 NM Paj - 2.5 Inch Lift - 81 Long Range tank - UHF - Rhino Rack - Dual Batteries - Hella 4000 Spotties - ARB Bar - Cargo Barrier - Custom Shelves - GPS Screen - Garmin GPS - Snorkle - Ox TJM Winch - MT MTZ - Polly Bags - Front ARB Locker - 50&60ltr Waeco....http://www.steveandviv.blogspot.com/

Last edited by steveandviv; 03-11-08 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-11-08
Valued Member

bugger should have got a Lra