Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 05-04-12

Bloody Hell!! It works well and is managed well. No change needed.
94 NJ GLS, 2" lift, Tough Dog susp.,ARB steel bar, spots, steel sliders,150 litre tank, Safari snorkel, 16' alloys with Dualers, GME gear, wife with 95 NJ GLX, 4 kids and a mortgage that wont go away.
Old 14-04-12
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by glendo View Post
Bloody Hell!! It works well and is managed well. No change needed.
I don't think we need to change anything at the moment, although I think we might do a few changes near the end of the year just to freshen it up.
Dave
Old 14-04-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
I don't think we need to change anything at the moment, although I think we might do a few changes near the end of the year just to freshen it up.
Dave
My wife thinks I need to freshen up a bit too, but I think I'll wait until about April.
Glen
94 NJ GLS, 2" lift, Tough Dog susp.,ARB steel bar, spots, steel sliders,150 litre tank, Safari snorkel, 16' alloys with Dualers, GME gear, wife with 95 NJ GLX, 4 kids and a mortgage that wont go away.
Old 14-04-12
Valued Member

Send a message via Skype™ to steveandviv

I'm also happy with the layout and don't want it changed. I know where every thing is.
2000 NM Paj - 2.5 Inch Lift - 81 Long Range tank - UHF - Rhino Rack - Dual Batteries - Hella 4000 Spotties - ARB Bar - Cargo Barrier - Custom Shelves - GPS Screen - Garmin GPS - Snorkle - Ox TJM Winch - MT MTZ - Polly Bags - Front ARB Locker - 50&60ltr Waeco....http://www.steveandviv.blogspot.com/
Old 15-04-12
Valued Member

Once you've posted a reply to a thread, it's possible to delete it if need be, but it's not possible to remove or move a thread if you accidentally post it twice or in the wrong place. Could this be rectified, (maybe just for threads that haven't any replies)?

Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
"I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"