Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to 03gallagherj
Default Break ins, Don't you hate them

Hey guys thought i might vent here with my extended family.

After picking my sister up from school we decided to go for a bit of a hike and for those of you who know what it is do a bit of Geocaching. after around 40 minutes of geocaching we wandered back to the car and were greeted with a scene some of us are familiar with.

So my question to you all is has this happened to you before?? share a story let us all know what happened and what got stolen and was there any luck with getting anything back??

in my case what was stolen is a first aid kit with nothing but band aids in it, a school bag with homework in it a small $20 pocket knife and an old MP3 player that doesn't work any more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image0550.jpg (218.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Image0551.jpg (213.6 KB, 78 views)
1995 2.8 TD NJ Paj Running 33x11.5x15 Maxis Bighorns, Lokka, GQ Coils, torsions wound up, Tough Dogs All around, Steel Racks With Cage, Awning, Steel winch bar, 9,500lbs Winch, Safari Snorkel, 2x130w IPF's (1 spread, 1 spot), 150L Long range fuel tank, ASIN Hubs and Sliders
Coming:
Storage Drawers, 33" BFG KM2's

Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Bummer...

I was showing some friends from the US a lookout on the south coast and no more than 20 feet from my car.
When I turned around there was this rat assed little guy climbing in the back seat and he had one of my cameras in his hand.
I said WTF and he made some lame answer like he thought it was his car and camera.

I should have whooped his sorry ass, but I probably would have got in trouble..

Anyway, one thing that sold me on a Pajero was the underfloor compartment where I now keep stuff I would prefer not to have nicked while I'm out & about.

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com
Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Man i would have gotten the shovel out and told him i was gonna burry him with it. I just dont understand what goes through peoples minds to make them do that, there wasnt anything to take i had it all with me, to make matter worse its pouring down with rain and i dont have a window and the wreckers are all closed......

smart thinking about the compartment though i'll keep it in mind now
1995 2.8 TD NJ Paj Running 33x11.5x15 Maxis Bighorns, Lokka, GQ Coils, torsions wound up, Tough Dogs All around, Steel Racks With Cage, Awning, Steel winch bar, 9,500lbs Winch, Safari Snorkel, 2x130w IPF's (1 spread, 1 spot), 150L Long range fuel tank, ASIN Hubs and Sliders
Coming:

Old 13-10-10
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Nice _ _ _ _'s.

I know how you feel, its even more sickening when your house is done and you see a safe has been removed from the wall

Major inconvenience and PITA, glad you didn't loose too much stuff.

Anyway, I popped my geocache cherry about a month ago....walking distance from home.

Shane.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to Wiseowl

Bugger that I would have kicked his A***Rse good. A police officer told me he fell over while trying to run. After a break in to my home where I used to live in Bundaberg.
Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Hi

It did not happen to me but recently a friend was coincidentaly down the south coast (Nowra) fishing, came back to his X5, someone had thrown a rock thru the back passenger window damaged the interior door trim and torn the rear seat over 5 grands damage plus what was stolen from inside wasnt covered by insurance.
. Makes you sick with worry everytime you leave yr car unattended

Cheers Glenn
Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Seems that its becoming more and more of a problem, and its happening to us good honest blokes who arent mega loaded. We've worked hard to earn what we've got just to have some low life come and snatch it out from under our noses

really does make you sick

oh and one more thing when they stole my sisters school bag get this they went through it took the lunch box but left the apple and ice block there???? what couldnt they eat the apple? guess someone doesnt like their fruit

Jackson
Coming:

Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

Unhappy Back "n" Fronts

One only hopes that many years from now when these ( this site wont allow me to enter the appropriate words for these low lifes) "%&*s" work hard to buy something that some other ( again this site wont allow me to enter the appropriate words) "%&*t" , breaks in, steals or vandals something of theirs.

And hopefully will remember what they did to someone years ago. That is provided someone doesnt catch them first, and buries them.
I was told once, " a dead man cant sue ".

DBT

Recently picked up another NL that's knocked about. Might be a new project.

Last edited by dbomba; 13-10-10 at 07:12 PM.
Old 13-10-10
Valued Member

if this were facebook there would be a click on the like button to that post dbomba!!!! Bravo
Coming:

Old 13-10-10

thankfully has not happened to me but a while ago someone threw a brick the window of my sisters car and vandalized the interior but they did not take anything.

and someone broke into our house when i was a little kid.

all the best

Fish