Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 02-03-17

Default NX Cargo blind

Hi guys,

I'm looking at buying a cargo blind for my NX and I was wondering if someone could take a photo of theirs or confirm how it's mounted to the rear of the car. I had a look at the back of the NX and I can't see how the blind is mounted.

Are the blinds all the same throughout the different models ?

Thanks
Steve
Old 02-03-17

I'd also like to know. I remember when I got my car a new one from Mitsubishi was around $350-$400.

Old 02-03-17

There are two types of blinds available for the NX, one which is crap and the other is the same as in the GLS and Exceed. Go for the roller style that is in the upper models and be aware that the spares department will need your vin to order the part. The next step will be that the blind will not fit... according to the computer. A vin from a GLS or exceed must be used. There two rails , one on each side, that attach to the trim, but the trim has to be removed, to locate the places for the bolts. The trim can go back and it all looks good. Have a look at a GLS or Exceed.
Old 02-03-17
Valued Member

The GLS and Exceed ones are snap in to the rails. The have a sping loaded mechanism that sits in the rails. The pull out blind also hooks onto the rail towards the back door.

I have actually removed mine as I find they are annoying. OK for the 5 seater but have to remove it when I need the rear seats.