Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 21-10-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHendo View Post
Mate if you replace the original rails with the Rhino tracks and put the tray on those, you will have no worries getting under 2.1mt. I have the Rhino flat tray set up that way and even with a 2” lift I easily get under 2.0mt – my max. height is a whisker over 1.9mt.

Cheers

Geoff
I had thought about that, but I've read where others have done it and I'm not keen on removing the roof lining. How much lower than the factory rails is the track system including the feet?

Could you post a pic of the track system and a measurement from the roof to the top of the feet?

Cheers

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift