Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 02-07-16
Valued Member

I put that idea on the web site feed back. Admin said good idea but the sticky would be in the FAQ section of the forum.

I have started a document with part numbers as requested by admin.

If anyone has part numbers, can you PM them through and I will add into my doc. Give me the part number, the generation it is for, diesel/petrol etc.

Thanks,
Andrew.

2003 NP DID Manual - rear cargo barrier, dual battery system, drop down table on back door, GME UHF, winch bar and Warn 9000lb winch, 2" lift - Lovells HD springs and Bilstein shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, custom sump bash plate, transmission guard and 35w HID driving lights, home build sidesteps, 265/75/16 Summit Mudhog play tyres, rear work light, 120w lightbar - yet to do, rear drawer system.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 02-07-16
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to justcruizin

Thanks Andrew. Well done.
08 NS 25th Anniversary Limited Edition DID Auto, MM TBar, TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Redarc Dual battery, ORU 12000lb rope winch, Bushskinz Full Bash Plate set, Uniden UHF, Narva 175 spots, HD(F) & SD(R) Lovells, Bilsteins, Dynapro ATs, Diff and trans breathers, Poly Airs, Ridge Rider Awning, Eagle Camper Trailer, Engel 40 lt, Waeco CF110