Clear All
  • Stevie-Ray
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Peakhurst, Sydney

No use complaining...

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
    Yeah nothing wrong with the server
    Except when we go over our bandwidth limit.
    Suprised no one had a grump about it being down nearly all day Sunday.
    Dave
    Thought it was a case of a few too many large pics uploaded to the site, but it does just prove that we're not a bunch of whingers!

Cheers
    Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
    "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Originally posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
      but it does just prove that we're not a bunch of whingers!

Cheers
      Exactly!
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• gaz1
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Blue Mountains NSW

Originally posted by marcthelegend View Post

Mine use-to be alot faster, then they split the line when my dad got his unit built out the back and since then .. slow.

Think the router might be dying though, seems its getting worse and worse and worse as the days go on.
        I think the speed will also drop if more people in your street get onto the copper network - instead of upping the capacity of the cabling they just split it. Doncha just love Telstra? If it wasn't for their NextG mobile network I wouldn't deal with them.
        2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X