Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > GPS Tech / Navigation

GPS Tech / Navigation Discussion on GPS units. Maps and laptops

Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Any chance its an issue with the burner you used? Do you have another burner you could try?
Yep, I considered that and will use a different burner at work on Monday. I have no blank DVD's at home at the moment.
Cheers

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |
Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

I've not had any probs with my burned V23 disc (yet, touch wood)
What is your doing when it doesn't work: not working at all, error message of "blah blah blah", blank screen?

If you have no success using a different burner, happy to burn a disc for you from what I have and send it to you to see if that works
Old 06-07-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhula View Post
I've not had any probs with my burned V23 disc (yet, touch wood)
What is your doing when it doesn't work: not working at all, error message of "blah blah blah", blank screen?

If you have no success using a different burner, maybe I can burn another disc for you and see if that works. Let em know and I'll do what I can

Cheers for the offer, I'll see how this one goes. It just keeps coming up to insert the map disc. Sometimes the map appears, but if I try to search for an address it then gives the message that this is not a map disc. Works fine with the original disc, so it appears it is disc related and not an MMCS problem. I might try some different brand DVD's as well if I have no success with burning it again.

3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |
Old 07-07-19
Valued Member

Ok, problem solved. I used the ISO from the above torrent and burned it using a different burner set to burn at 1x speed. I also used the program Imgburn instead of the native windows 10 ISO burning program. All appears to be ok now.

Cheers

Now all we need is an ISO of the V25 maps

Old 12-07-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbart View Post
New torrent for this file if anyone needs it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l37v7s...o.torrent/file
Thanks agbart, It did work for my NW 12 MMCS V1. You saved my day. Actively looking for the V25 disc. If I found will post an image.
Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemc181 View Post
Yep, I considered that and will use a different burner at work on Monday. I have no blank DVD's at home at the moment.
Cheers
I just burned a disc. Used BurnAware Free. Clicked on ISO BURN and the disaggregated iso file was created on disc with correct file and folder layout and correct disc title. All good. Thanks to above posters.