X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marlin1856
    • Apr 2013
    • Melbourne

Nope I asked and they said it was simply the latest basic update.
    Last edited by marlin1856; 30-11-18, 01:08 PM.
    2016 Pajero Sport Exceed Titanium

Comment

• Greg Grey Grumbly
      • Aug 2012
      • Brisbane, Southside

Nag Screen

Originally posted by ron2503 View Post
      Took the PS to Barton's today for an unrelated warranty issue and asked them about the Head Unit update and was told that the one for the PS will not be available until January. The upgrade that some dealers are using is the one for the Triton which will upload but there are some compatibility problems.
      Yes I put the PS into Bartons today for its first service and asked for the SW upgrade to remove the nag screen. Got the same answer but they did manage to re program the auto locking doors so that they Auto Unlock when the car is placed in Park which is an acceptable improvement.
      Greg Grey Grumbly

2018 QE Pajero Sport GLS, Factory Accessories: Alloy Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Underbody Protection, Aftermarket: Uniden CB, Redarc Electric Brake Controller, Bushman Cooler, Rhino Roof Bars; Full Tint, OCAM Extendable Tow Mirrors, Fridge Tie Down Racks, Kickass Battery Box with Projecta DC DC charger, King KCRS-23 with the Peddars 5899 bump stops, Almac Boat Loader, Almac Outboard Slide, Provent catch can, More to come
      Tows a 2015 Billabong Grove 186

Comment

• marlin1856
        • Apr 2013
        • Melbourne

Guys nothing will remove the nag screen....the update only allows it to stay on for a selectable time e.g 3, 5 or 10 seconds then vanishes.

Comment

• vladguan
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2015
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by marlin1856 View Post
          Guys nothing will remove the nag screen....the update only allows it to stay on for a selectable time e.g 3, 5 or 10 seconds then vanishes.
          That is better than staying on until you dismiss it. It is how the outlander one worked from the beginning of the MMES adoption.
          Please call me Vlad.
          -----------------------
          MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• johnv
            • Jun 2015
            • New Zealand

Where do you go to in the menu to select the time it displays ?
            And what version update number do you have thanks.

Comment

• denisp
              • Dec 2018
              • Mt Eliza

To all PS owners that simply despise that intro Warning screen I had my 60K service today and asked them to look into the Nag Message as well as the issue of Android Auto connection issues , they told me there was a new update for the system and they would ask the Tech if these things could be fixed.
              When came to pickup the car they told me they are unable to eliminate the Nag Screen which I thought was going to be the case BUT when I started the car the system seemed different, up came the Mitsubishi logo (slightly different) then the spinning world which was smaller and a little more animated but then came the biggest surprise wich was the Nag message which was way shorter and low and behold only stayed on screen for 3 seconds YESSSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS folks it is fixed, you even have an option in settings to display the bloody thing for 3, 5 or 10 seconds hahahahaha.

So happy !!!!!
              Can you please tell me the version number of your software.
              Mine is 1.8.0406.0200.
              On settings menu under system, I can get the screen to show the caption time setting but pressing either 3, 5 or 10 seconds changes nothing and the start-up screen still does not disappear until " Accept " is pressed.
              Regards,
              Denis

Comment

• marlin1856
                • Apr 2013
                • Melbourne

Sorry guys been away.... Version Number under information is 3.1.0006.00200 and pressing either 3, 5 or 10 changes the nag screen display time then when you turn the car off then on it displays the nag screen for the selected time then disappears as per my You Tube clip. Every thing else works flawless including the Bluetooth with no more of that damm frustrating echo

Comment

• Jas2909
                  • Feb 2016
                  • Penrith NSW

Sorry guys been away.... Version Number under information is 3.1.0006.00200 and pressing either 3, 5 or 10 changes the nag screen display time then when you turn the car off then on it displays the nag screen for the selected time then disappears as per my You Tube clip. Every thing else works flawless including the Bluetooth with no more of that damm frustrating echo

Doesn’t work on wveryones... some are working, others wont

Comment

• ron2503
                    • Dec 2017
                    • Alex Hills

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport owners club Australia. Australia’s original, biggest and friendliest group for everything on the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport. Thousands of posts, photos and information for...

Link to Facebook page. Looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel.
                    2017 PS. OE Bullbar & Towbar. Uniden 7740NB UHF in Console. Roadvision 7" LED's, Custom Offroad SS bash plates, Outback Armour 2"lift; Outback Accessories 107L LRT, Towpro Elite, Masten 6 wheel TPMS.
                    Towing '99 Jayco 16' StarCraft poptop.
                    Traded 1997 Terrano II. OME with Kings Springs. ECB Bullbar

Comment

• bige
                      • Apr 2010

Dealers now have the latest update for the QE sport
                      and yes the nag screen times out after a few sec.

Comment

• woffleon
                        • Jul 2016
                        • NSW

My NAG screen has now become a temporary warning screen. Dealer happily loaded the update so it auto disappears so only if you concentrate for the 3 secs its visible will you see the "read the manual" screen and no "agree" button. So after months of counter nagging we have a win gotta give it to MM for listening to us. Dealer said he has done quite a few since the update release!!!
                        Sterling Silver Pajero Sport Exceed -- HR towbar - Towpro Elite - Duel battery - King spring KCRS23

Comment

• vladguan
                          Valued Member
                          • Mar 2015
                          • Adelaide

Originally posted by woffleon View Post
                          My NAG screen has now become a temporary warning screen. Dealer happily loaded the update so it auto disappears so only if you concentrate for the 3 secs its visible will you see the "read the manual" screen and no "agree" button. So after months of counter nagging we have a win gotta give it to MM for listening to us. Dealer said he has done quite a few since the update release!!!
                          Nice. That is how it was meant to be from the beginning. As I said before, the MMES in the Outlander came from factory like that.
                          Please call me Vlad.
                          -----------------------
                          MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• woffleon
                            • Jul 2016
                            • NSW

Car feels better already.. like an Outlander? ..weird. Now I have to start all over on my misses KIA that has the same issue. Wot were these software designers thinking??
                            Sterling Silver Pajero Sport Exceed -- HR towbar - Towpro Elite - Duel battery - King spring KCRS23

Comment

• denisp
                              • Dec 2018
                              • Mt Eliza

Originally posted by woffleon View Post

Can you tell us the version number of your firmware please.
                              It is under information on the settings screen.
                              i went to a local MM today to see if they could change mine to remove the nag screen.

Their technician reckoned that others have used the Triton version of the software to remove the nag screen after the 3 seconds, but they would not as it can affect other items.

Would like to go to the dealer I bought my PS new from in December 2018 and get him to put in the latest version, if i knew the number.
                              Denis

Comment

• woffleon
                                • Jul 2016
                                • NSW

2.3.0006.0200 is the go. It may be important to tell your dealer that the screen is going blank from time to time and "needs to be looked at".

This version fixes this issue!!!!!!
                                No problems so far but the update did wipe all data like phone book and preset stations

Just a correction - there IS an " agree" button but you have to be quick to press it in 3 seconds
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by woffleon; 13-03-19, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X