• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greig
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2010
    • kanwal

Newbie from CC NSW

Hello all, signed up yesterday.....I'm from the Central Coast NSW and have a new(ish) Challenger LS manual (white) with a couple of extras.....ARB deluxe bar.....tinted windows....HID high beam and driving lights.....GME 3420 CB....scangauge......Garmin 760 gps....King springs....airbags......BFG 265/70 tyres.....rear drawer and fridge slide....Factory towbar (HR one wasn't out yet )....

Do a bit of 4wding up in the Watagans ( and camping with the KK ) and looking forward to chatting about Challengers etc etc !!
  • entropy
    • May 2009
    • NSW Lake Macquarie

Welcome Greig, good to see another Coastie. We're spoiled having the Watagans so close.
    Current ride
    Discovery 4 SDV6 HSE with factory diff lock.

Gone but not forgotten
    NT SWB X DiD in Cool Silver

Comment

• Rendrag
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2010
      • Central Coast, NSW

It's funny, I've lived here going on 3 years now, and I still have no idea where the watagans actually are
      VK2TDG/VK2DGJ
      Dip.EE, Dip.IT, GradIEAust, Master Cabler
      '94 3.0L Pajero GLS
      '84 BMW K100RT Starship

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2009
        • Peakhurst, Sydney

It's a popular area...

Originally posted by Rendrag View Post
        It's funny, I've lived here going on 3 years now, and I still have no idea where the watagans actually are
        Watagan State Forest & Watagan National Park lie between Wollombi & Morisset.
        The western section of Watagan State Forest is adjacent to Corrabare State Forest (between Wollombi & Millfield).
        The eastern section Watagan State Forest is adjacent to southern side of the Watagan National Parkpark, & generally it's the combined area of these two that is refered to as 'the Watagans'.
        There are quite a few access roads into the area from the south-east round to the north of the Watagans, while from the west, access is via Watagan Rd, which runs off The Great North Road at Laguna, south of Wollombi.

Hope that's helps, cheers.
        Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
        "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X