• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticky
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
    Good idea. My ARB will auto switch to the 240V when available, hence the fridge wouldnt draw from the battery and will let it charge. Thanks
    I believe my CF40 will also auto switch to 240v when plugged in, but when I bought my new charger, I cut the clips off and put on an Anderson Plug. I did the same with the fridge. As I need to free up an Anderson Plug on my Battery, I just disconnect the fridge and plug in the charger.

I was Wondering, the Bracket on your Catch Can, did that come with it, did you buy it as an accessory, or did you make it. I dont have a Snorkel, But I hope to one day.

Steve
    2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by Nab View Post
      Geez, how did it get damaged if you had the guards in place????
      It was a hungry rat that chewed it off.
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• m_and_m
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ticky View Post
        I was Wondering, the Bracket on your Catch Can, did that come with it, did you buy it as an accessory, or did you make it. I dont have a Snorkel, But I hope to one day.

Steve
        Yes, the bracket comes with it. Normally it mounts where the snorkle enters the engine bay, but if you mention you have a snorkle you get an extra bracket so it mounts where mine is now.
        2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
        Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• vladguan
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2015
          • Adelaide

Oil Catch can installed this arvo.
          Simple job. All parts provided including a custom bracket.
          I chose the HPD catch can as it is beautifully made and all Aluminium. Top quality product.

Having a snorkle it installs in a different position to the stock car.
          Nothing mentioned on the web site about there being a kit if you have a snorkle. Fortunately I dropped into their workshop to work out mounting location and found out.

May I ask where you got the catch can from?
          Please call me Vlad.
          -----------------------
          MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• Nab
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2012
            • Perth

It was a hungry rat that chewed it off.
            Haha I thought you were taking the mickey!!
            SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
            NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Dicko1
              Valued Member
              • Dec 2014
              • Cairns, FNQ

We get the white tailed rats up here that like to chew cars wiring as well. At night put a small led light under car or even better a small strobe light that will keep them away.
              Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• jackhays
                • May 2013
                • Adelaide

Originally posted by vladguan View Post
                I just bought one direct from HPD at Edwardstown.
                Nice bit of kit that comes with everything you need, looks and feels well made.
                MY16 NX GLX, MM towbar and lift kit, HPD Catch Can, EGR mod, Bushskinz, ECB Alloy BullBar, Lovells/Bilstein 50mm, Bridgestone AT697

Comment

• vladguan
                  Valued Member
                  • Mar 2015
                  • Adelaide

Originally posted by jackhays View Post
                  I just bought one direct from HPD at Edwardstown.
                  Nice bit of kit that comes with everything you need, looks and feels well made.
                  Cheers. My work place is not far from that.
                  Please call me Vlad.
                  -----------------------
                  MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• m_and_m
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by vladguan View Post
                    Direct from the guys at HPD at Edwardstown.
                    I dropped in to see how it would mount, and found out they sell an extra bracket for Pajeros with a snorkel. Normally it mounts behind the air filter where the snorkel comes into the engine bay, hence the location where mine is installed.
                    A quality product, that clearly works.

glsgls purchased one in January after speaking with me, and they guys told him if you mention the Pajero forum they'll give 10% off.

Comment

• vladguan
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2015
                      • Adelaide

Direct from the guys at HPD at Edwardstown.
                      I dropped in to see how it would mount, and found out they sell an extra bracket for Pajeros with a snorkel. Normally it mounts behind the air filter where the snorkel comes into the engine bay, hence the location where mine is installed.
                      A quality product, that clearly works.

glsgls purchased one in January after speaking with me, and they guys told him if you mention the Pajero forum they'll give 10% off.
                      I plan to mount it where you have it as I have 2 factory horns where the alarm horn is for the alarm as I find the single alarm horn not loud enough.
                      Please call me Vlad.
                      -----------------------

Comment

• ticky
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2015
                        • Adelaide

Yes, the bracket comes with it. Normally it mounts where the snorkle enters the engine bay, but if you mention you have a snorkle you get an extra bracket so it mounts where mine is now.
                        Thanks Marshall
                        2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• sa_on_patrol
                          • Aug 2016
                          • Mt Barker

Great rig m_and_m, lots of goodies on the NX. Cheers
                          2013 NW GLX-R CRD Auto | ARB Bullbar | Projecta IDC25 | Tow Pro Elite | Khumo AT51 265/70R17 | Home Made Rear Storage Unit

Wanted - Dobinsons Suspension, Pioneer Rhino rack, UHF

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X