• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twitchie88
    • Feb 2019
    • Berwick Victoria

Hello from south east Victoria

Hey guys
    My names adam aka twitchie (name i picked up in my younger days due to my tourettes)

I waiting on delivery for my new purchase of a 2001 NM Pajero.
    Ive been into 4wding pretty much most my life, from my parents owning a patrol, pajero and rangers.

Personal ive owned 2 GQ patrols, the last if which was set up with 3” lift, 33s, winch, custom rear storage etc etc
    Used to do alot of trips out in neerum, Warburton and Labertouche.

I sold my work van in which i had been driving every day for the last 6 years after selling my gq, wanting something alot more comfortable for work and weekends when the wife has taken the family car, i knew the pajeros where a great comfortable car.

Not wanting to do any major serious offroading anymore due to it being my primary company car, i do have plans on doing alittle mods to it and taking it out here and there once i get the wife a proper 4wd and teaching her.

Love the adivse and info on this site so many thanks in advance for all the future help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

Welcome Twitchie, hope you get many happy km from your Paj. Looks like a clean and tidy one.
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• twitchie88
      • Feb 2019
      • Berwick Victoria

Thanks hatto
      Its not too bad, got alittle bit if clear pealing on the corner of the guard but nothing major
      5000 on the road in my name couldnt complain too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X