X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tuba
    • Feb 2015
    • Qld

Rip Every Poor C Off... its been their motto for a coupe of decades.

Comment

• dhula
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • South of Perth

Originally posted by Tuba View Post
      Rip Every Poor Customer Off... its been their motto for a coupe of decades.
      Fixed
      2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
      2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

I just bought 3 x 5litre tubs of Valvoline full synthetic for $45 each from repco...on special..Only had the 3 left. Cheapest I have seen them at suprcreep is $52 each....
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• dolphin
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2008

Don,t think Supercheap Autos is that Cheap.
          NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Tuba
            • Feb 2015
            • Qld

Depends on what youre after, and who they source it from. I have bursons near me and a Supercheap. Supercheap source some parts from Bursons and sell them cheaper than Bursons sell them for. Other items they source elsewhere and again are the cheapest i can find them. The Repco except when it has some decent sales, is never really competitive on a daily basis.

But right now SC have a Benelec Explorer aerial set up for nearly $160, but it can be found elsewhere under $100. Unless someone can give me a good reason not too, I think I might pull the trigger on that Benelec at under $100.

Comment

• Jeffwatkins
              • Apr 2015
              • Jamisontown NSW

I have Supercheap, Repco, Bursons, Scotts and Autobarn all withing 2 Ks of me. Have bought from Supercheap, Bursons and Autobarn. Repco I find to expensive and Scotts couldn't give a damn about service.

Comment

• pugsley1967
                • May 2015
                • Thornlie WA

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
                I just bought 3 x 5litre tubs of Valvoline full synthetic for $45 each from repco...on special..Only had the 3 left. Cheapest I have seen them at suprcreep is $52 each....
                Wouldn't $52 minus 20% at Supercheap be $41.60. that would be cheaper than Repco at $45. But only if you bought them yesterday.
                2005 GLS 3.2 Auto.
                2" lift with Lovell's,
                Bushskinz intercooler, sump & trans guards.
                X-Rox bar with winch on the way,
                auxiliary tank, rear air bags,
                2micron secondary fuel filter,
                turbo timer, HID spots,
                LED light bar, UHF radio.

Comment

• Tuba
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Qld

Originally posted by pugsley1967 View Post
                  Wouldn't $52 minus 20% at Supercheap be $41.60. that would be cheaper than Repco at $45. But only if you bought them yesterday.
                  ..and if it was $52 before discount. Doesnt help if its regular price is $60, - 20%, $48.

Comment

• Dicko1
                    Valued Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by Tuba View Post
                    ..and if it was $52 before discount. Doesnt help if its regular price is $60, - 20%, $48.
                    The Valvoline I have bout at supercreep was $52 AFTER THE 20% SALES .....Current supercreep price is...$69.26 for 5 litres

Thieving pr*&*$....
                    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Jeffwatkins
                      • Apr 2015
                      • Jamisontown NSW

I have found the opposite here. My oil at Super Cheap $64.95. Repco $68.95

Comment

• Tuba
                        • Feb 2015
                        • Qld

Repco a few months back had 10lt drums of Magnatech for $49. Even my local oil distributorship cant come close to that. And that distro sells Delo 400 for $105/20lt. But generally they are pretty uncompetitive here. Another thing too, using the Parts Guide, SuperCheap at least put the prices for their parts on the web, all of them not just advertised parts.

And in that PartsGuide you can often see the same item at different prices (its not just a different brand of the same thing, they have that too sometimes), that difference reflects the different parts suppliers prices. They will get you the cheaper option if they can. SC ordered in a pair of brake rotors for me from Bursons, and they sold them to me cheaper than Bursons quoted me, go figure.
                        Last edited by Tuba; 20-07-15, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• msman
                          • Mar 2012
                          • melbourne

just a note for anyone else looking.

cabin filter, supercheap buy through website is $27 for ryco or $15 for sakura delivered.
                          most other places sell you wesfill or no name for $20-$35. ryco is up around $50-60.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X