• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hinsch
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Perth

REPCO sale today Sunday

30% off sale for RAC /club members, are the discounts any good.
    Looking for mainly engine oils filters etc are they included in their sale
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

I just got home from going to a supercheap store here in Cairns. What a bloody rip-off store. I looked at about 10 items that I know the price of and they were way over priced in supercheap. Tie downs from bunnings were $34 ..same thing in supercheap $54. Plenty of other crappy bits way over priced. Electrical connectors were way over the top on price. dEGREASER AND TURPS WERE 20% DEARER THAN BUNNINGS AS WELL..

Thank god for the web....
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• spot01
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Adelaide

Link to website

Looks like they are included - check the website for details:

Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Moya
        • Apr 2015
        • South west vic

I only shop there when they have the 30% off and stock up on filters and oil and by the time I run out it is on again.
        It doesnt apply to anything that is already on sale or that has to be ordered in.
        PLUTO the NT Platinum - Bushskins - cargo barrier - dash mat - window tint

Comment

• Aussie_Dan
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2010
          • Cairns

Thanks for the tip off Hinsch.
          Mobil 1 (for my other car) becomes affordable when they have these 30% off weekends
          Cheers, Dan,
          2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X