X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robin
    • Nov 2010
    • monbulk. vic

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Goodsy after 30 + years of being married (to the same woman, that is) I still can't work them out and these days don't even try too. In saying that, they keep you guessing which I love, keeps the old brain ticking over, who came first the chicken or the egg? Doesn't matter a good question though and nobody to my knowledge still can't answer that one. Take it easy mate and don't let it get to you, 'you are not alone' Love that Paj. Gotta say I am a grandfather, you guessed it a grand daughter, here I go again.

Good luck Mate.
    Robin.
    Robin.
    Mods. After market cup holders. 4 After market weather shields from ebay that look and work great. No more messy hair NG 1989 V6 3Ltr. Super Wagon. Electric sun roof, cruise control, ashtrays and great seats and new motor.
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Comment

• Goodsy
      Who ya gunna call....
      • Dec 2010
      • Hervey Bay

Originally posted by MSF View Post
      ask HER what's wrong..

if she says "nothing" then immediately reply..

"If I ask you 'what's wrong?' and you say 'Nothing'.. then don't get the shits with me if I treat you like there is nothing wrong"

Pause, then ask again.... "Soo... What's wrong?"
      You insane. Nothing means something!! Not falling for that one.

I'm not stressing. Just giving you guys a laugh.
      .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
      NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Pauly Faulkner
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2012
        • Maitland, NSW

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
        Where do I get one!

BTW I got a opology for being a bitch. I know this means nothing and is now forgotten already and I'm in the shit for being on the forum again.
        Savour the flavour, they don't come often

Yeah i want one to, not sure how much humour the missus would see in it though.
        Hopefully she doesn't creep her way onto the forum and read all this
        "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn"
        97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
        97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

• Chill
          • Jul 2011
          • Brisbane

I can't believe you bought her to your shed that's the only place you should have to yourself. When my wife tries to go to my shed, I turn her straight around and tell her to go where she belongs (and I'm not saying where as it might put me in some real s#$t)
          A shed is like a mans retreat. Should be a sin
          When my wife get upset with me, just don't talk to her for a couple of days. I'm no punching bag
          My13 VRX Pajero
          MY17 Pajero Sports exceed

Comment

• Goodsy
            Who ya gunna call....
            • Dec 2010
            • Hervey Bay

I didn't take here in there. I'm not crazy! But you try and stop a woman that just walks in!

Paul I hope she doesn't read this. I'll be living in the shed. Which wouldn't be that bad I reckon.
            NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2009
              • Peakhurst, Sydney

Found this;

Apologies about language in last frame, but it would spoil it if changed!
              Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
              "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• KaDWill
                • Sep 2009
                • Kilsyth, Melbourne

My old mum used to have a sign in the kitchen which read :- Women have many faults, men have but two, everything they say and everything they do. Its know wonder my old man spent a lot of time in the garage. Me I just leave the missus alone when there's a argument brewing and go read the forum (isn't that just asking for trouble). Like to live dangerously.

Cheers Keith.

Comment

• Goodsy
                  Who ya gunna call....
                  • Dec 2010
                  • Hervey Bay

Why a man must have a shed. And never let a woman in!
                  NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Hunty
                    • Jun 2010
                    • Adelaide

Gold!! Best of luck Goodsy!!!
                    Adventure b4 Dementure

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2009
                      • Peakhurst, Sydney

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
                      Why a man must have a shed. And never let a woman in!
                      How come you broke your own rule?
                      Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
                      "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• Goodsy
                        Who ya gunna call....
                        • Dec 2010
                        • Hervey Bay

I didn't brake it. She over powered me! Honest.

OK what do you need in a shed as female repellents?

Fire and explosives have not worked so far.
                        NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• KIRKY
                          • Aug 2007
                          • Croydon

A mess, works in the daughters bedroom, my wife won't go in there. Maybe a full sized shot of Elle McPherson on the wall, of cause, you had better get used to sleeping in there.
                          Best of luck
                          Kirky
                          Sorry could be a bit old for some of you!
                          Built 3/3/03 arrived home 3/3/06 slow but steady, all lit up behind. Also adopted a 2010 Triton GLX-R DID ALL NEW SO NO TOUCH YET. At home 20 ft. Coromal van with full ensuite and off road pack. Onyx blue 2016 Land Cruiser Sahara, V8 diesel, waiting in the blocks to burst out.

Comment

• HSV Rangie
                            Valued Member
                            • Feb 2010
                            • Hastings

only one phrase required and even that gets you in deeper

YES DEAR
                            2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.

Comment

• xflamedancer
                              • Mar 2010
                              • Perth

http://www.jokes.com/funny-men-women...-rules--by-her-

These might help you Goodsy.
                              The two most abundant things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity
                              Harlan Ellison

Comment

• Goodsy
                                Who ya gunna call....
                                • Dec 2010
                                • Hervey Bay

Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present again!

Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

We don't remember dates. . . .Period!!

Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing", we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)

BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know, it's like camping.

Gold.
                                NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X