• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Korvorka
    • Feb 2009
    • Ballarat Victoria australia 3356

Temp on RV meter?

Hi I used to own a MN Pajero and when you turn the Nobe lets say from 20-30 (temp) it would come up on the RV meters screen im new to Triton and am are looking at buying a 2008 Olympic Edition and that does not work you would think a newer car would have it also all the nobes from the power seat are missing anywhere to get them and any cost on that any help would be grate off you guys I know i will be new to this forum but it looks good
    Cheers
    Korvorka
  • geopaj
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Adelaide

I hope it's CHEAP, otherwise it sounds like one to avoid.
    Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Korvorka
      • Feb 2009

Hi so it does pop up in there as well when you change the temp I have just been used to Pajero It made sense that it would being a newer car and more at road height where do i get some thing that tells me so! as the car salesman telling me they don't do it or have it in them at all

Comment

• Korvorka
        • Feb 2009

Nice rig mate lots of extras

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X