• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billy500
    • Aug 2016
    • Brisbane

Titan Draws in NM Pajero

Here are my set of Titan draws from 4x4 Supercentre. They are the Prado ones and I had to modify the wings to suit.
    Attached Files
    2002 NM 3.5L V6 Auto GLS, Cooper Discovery AT3, 2" Bilsen King lift, Orion VHF/UHF radios,LED Spot light, Rear drawers, Waeco CFX 50 and slide, 120 amp dual batteries, 2.5x2.5 awning with side shades.
  • Little Devil
    • Feb 2016
    • Valley View, South Australia

Titan Quality

Hi Billy500
    I've been considering the Supercentre option for a few weeks now.
    Are you happy with the quality of the Titan unit?
    My19 ZL Outlander Diesel Auto. Ultra Gauge MX, Uniden CB, 270 Batwing Awning, Catch Can

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people.

Comment

• Billy500
      • Aug 2016
      • Brisbane

Yes really happy.
      I thought about it for a long time and bit the bullet. Was very surprised with the quality. A few small things I changed but all in all excellent value, I really can't see anything that could go wrong, I did replace the fridge slide catch to a larger one but really didn't need to.
      I looked far and wide but everything else was over $1200, maybe their carpet is better quality and some of the hold down points heavier but I freely can't see the extra value.
      2002 NM 3.5L V6 Auto GLS, Cooper Discovery AT3, 2" Bilsen King lift, Orion VHF/UHF radios,LED Spot light, Rear drawers, Waeco CFX 50 and slide, 120 amp dual batteries, 2.5x2.5 awning with side shades.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X