• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kirkster72
    • Sep 2013
    • Sydney

help with uploading pics

G'day
    Ever since upgrading my smartphone (Samsung s6+) i cant seem to upload photos to the forum - saying upload failed.
    Any help appreciated
    Bryan
    2008 nt gls 3.2 smartbar, runva ewx9500 winch, airtech snorkel, ironman / ome combo lift, smartbar, 75watt hid's, lightbar, dual battery, rear worklight, bashplates, catch can 65ltr waeco, 18ltr engel, ors draws/fridge slide, 58ltr lra aux tank ,blah blah blah!
  • Pajshomoneroguntero
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2013
    • Sydney

The forum will reject, ie. not upload, if the file is too big. The size limits are in the table in the "manage attachments".
    NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• bennyb29
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2015
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by Kirkster72 View Post
      G'day
      Ever since upgrading my smartphone (Samsung s6+) i cant seem to upload photos to the forum - saying upload failed.
      Any help appreciated
      Bryan
      Bryan, it's quite possible your new phone is clicking pics in a much higher resolution as compared to your previous phone. Also, with the attachments limits on the forum being rather limited, you may need to resize them before uploading.

A better idea would be uploading the pics to a image hosting site, and then use that link here as an image attachment. Sadly, these are the only options.
      Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

• Hookie
        • Dec 2015
        • Coffs Harbour

If your phone syncs pics to your pc, just open them in MS paint and resize. It's how I do mine.
        Any pic I take with my phone goes straight to onedrive, where it shows up on my computer. Then just right click, open with paint, hit resize and save (use a different name if you want to preserve the original). I have an S6 and I usually have to resize to about 15% of original size to get down to size limit. The S6 has a pretty awesome camera from my experience with camera phones, so pics from it take up a lot of space.
        SOLD - 2004 Exceed Di-D, 2" Lovells-Lovells lift, Boo's sump/intercooler/transmission guards, 4 way breather, dual batteries, General Grabber AT2s, Tough Toys LED awning

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X